Please keep addons disabled for Wrath launch

From the number of replies, it appears you care.

1 Like

Add-ons here to stay, deal with it.

1 Like

And the game is worse off for it. Using them is a slap in the face to the devs.

2 Likes

Report for trolling, move on.

Can you read this time so we stop going in circles?
The devs always intended for add-ons to be a part of the game, since 2004.
If they didn’t they would have disabled them long ago.
They aren’t on the beta because the beta is buggy and unstable atm, they’ll be re-enabled soon.
You aren’t the authority on “the spirit of classic”, this is delusion.

I’m going to choose to not read this too because you seem very upset over a different opinion. Perhaps you’re not comfortable with walking. It’s ok. The journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. I hope you cheer up soon.

1 Like

Reported for trolling.

1 Like

A suggestion to preserve and maintain the spirit of classic as the Dev’s intended is trolling?

1 Like

Wow has always had addons, so in preserving the spirit of classic we should preserve the using of addons.

1 Like

A lot of us use addons for disabilities as Blizzard’s default UI isn’t always accommodating for us.

Banning the use of addons would effectively make it impossible for a lot of neurodivergent players to play.

5 Likes

I think those are reasonable to keep in the game

This being said, I think there is some room to restrict addons a bit to stop automation, like cast sequences.

1 Like

That’s great. Glad you like it. You should keep doing so.

But don’t you dare to shove your ideologies down my throat
My game, my choices.

:point_right: :door:

4 Likes

Just turn off your own addons

2 Likes

That’s great, glad that you have a way that you enjoy. Now why would you want to enforce your way on the vast majority of people who don’t want to play that way?

In what way would it enhance the game for you to know that other people are being forced against their will to play your way? How is that better for you? I’m honestly curious.

4 Likes

You are free to play the game with no addons. You do not however speak for the rest of us and are not going to take them away from us. This mentality of, “I don’t want X so I want it taken away from EVERYONE” needs to stop.
:axe:

3 Likes

Chances are, none of the addons will work properly on launch anyway

Do it please.

1 Like

The important addons always work at launch, once prepatch hits the PTR gets updated with full wrath code so the addon devs can update everything ready for launch.

This is kind of how I feel about blizzard implementing quest helper.

People have the option to download questie. You know? Like, I don’t imagine I’m going to have the option to turn off the quest helper.

That experience is just going to be mindless by default, I guess.