Please keep addons disabled for Wrath launch

Not surprised you can’t read.

tldr; Devs support add-ons, they always have, they aren’t going anywhere, and your opinion is just your opinion and has no basis in any fact whatsoever.

1 Like

No, I chose not to read it. While I do enjoy reading books, I don’t usually expect to find them on the forums.

2 Likes

You don’t strike me as a learned person, if anything your views seem very narrow minded and you think your belief systems should be imposed on everyone else, get back to reading and walking maybe you won’t be so stressed over how other people choose to play the game.

If the devs supported addons, they’d be enabled in beta. They clearly don’t like them in the game. If you want to play wrath with addons, you would probably enjoy Warmane

1 Like

They probably should remove some types of add-ons from the game.

The only type of add-ons we should have should be purely cosmetic. People complain about how easy the game is but then they run a suite of WA’s that play the game for them.

3 Likes

The only type of add-ons we should have should be purely cosmetic. People complain about how easy the game is but then they run a suite of WA’s that play the game for them.

This guy gets it

2 Likes

Wrong, the beta is a buggy mess atm, add-ons simply do not work, they are turned off for testing purpose and because the game isn’t currently stable enough to support them.

The devs have allowed add-ons since the game was first released, they could have turned them off at any point in the history of the game but they didn’t, the devs support add-ons, stop trying to force your pathetic incorrect narrative.

Also lmao 3 undead chars all under lvl 70 all agreeing with eachother, almost like your swapping characters and aggreeing with yourself and liking your own posts instantly, very pathetic.

3 Likes

I chose to not read this either due to its length. I have a book lined up already to read at my bedside tonight. I don’t need one on the forums because you can’t handle a difference of opinion.

If you can’t read 3 paragraphs on a subject that is apparently of great importance to you with the only person currently debating you than you are truly narrow minded and closed off to all opposing opinions.

2 Likes

No sir, I chose not to read it. Perhaps you’re the one who doesn’t understand.

Choose to remain ignorant and close minded then.

1 Like

Why would anyone want to debate with someone who is so openly inflammatory?

1 Like

I only choose to not read long posts that RP as a novel.

Cool.
I’ll keep it real simple for you then.
Add-ons aren’t going anywhere.
The devs support them and always have, since 2004.
Deal with it.

2 Likes

Thank you for agreeing that my point is cool. Finally, you’ve come to your senses.

1 Like

You’re a pathetic lifeform, no wonder you can’t figure out how to install an add-on

1 Like

That was an easy report, which brings me back to my original suggestion of going for a nice walk to deal with the stress being caused over a difference of opinion.

2 Likes

Speaking of that walk, weren’t you meant to take one 30 mins ago?
Guess arguing with me was more important, even though you didn’t bother to read a single word I wrote, you’re pathetic.

I’m glad you asked. I’ve been going for walks daily for years, so my cardiovascular endurance is good enough to use my phone while physically moving my legs.

2 Likes

Didn’t ask, don’t care.
Add-ons here to stay.

1 Like