PLEASE keep a permanent WOTLK era server for us blizzard!

Please implement classic ERA wotlk server blizzard. We have out so much work into our characters and I among many others would like to keep playing raiding/pvp arena and eventually make alts to capture the greatness and essence of wotlk forever.

You could easily introduce the copy character service created for classic era. I would gladly spend $$ to permanently keep wotlk alive with my current mains and many Alts. A great business opportunity for Microsoft and blizzard and to nurture our wotlk community members. Please please it’s all I want for Christmas!!

Sincerely,

Hojrepglad

128 Likes

I second this.

25 Likes

I remember when all my friends wanted a single permanent TBC server. Just one server is too much to ask for when they are busy managing entire empty clusters.

:sunglasses:

17 Likes

Hell yeah Brother! Wrath Era must be a thing! Keep fighting we will get it!

31 Likes

It’s interesting how all these these Wrath Era threads are being made by characters with 0-2 posts. :thinking:

12 Likes

As I and Mcfenris put in another thread:

10 Likes

All they need to do is leave the wrath realms as they are and put cataclysm on its own new realms. No clones or transfers. It’s a new world so start over.

They could have merged all those up, and also not have done the clone crap.

Ironic since your response is about as useless as the noise from an air conditioner.

17 Likes

Please Blizzard just add one Wrath server! There are permanent Vanilla servers. Please!

26 Likes

I want permanent wrath servers more than anything right now.

2 servers is all we would need.

31 Likes

Permanent Wrath is what I wanted out of Classic.

Don’t take that away from me

31 Likes

Please, Blizzard! I’m begging here!

17 Likes

Would love a Permanent Wrath realm myself.

I see the retail haters are back on the case. Flagged a post that is not offensive to anyone but them. They did same thing when we all wanted BC to stay.

20 Likes

It’s not offensive it’s just spam

1 Like

I would say just delete the original wrath servers, that was the problem with vanilla classic when they did the cloning service. They left all of the original servers.

Right now, there is like 1 or 2 vanilla classic servers that have any traffic going on. I do know that whitemane has people on it playing. Blizzard needs to just delete all the old classic wrath servers, except for 2 of them, and just have the cloning service clone to either of the 2. Keep one pvp server and one pve server.

6 Likes

Everything is a connected realm in Classic Era.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to our Wrath era realms regardless. If Blizzard does want the subscription money, I’m more than happy to play for free on private Wrath servers.

15 Likes

The only way I see Wrath era servers happening is if you do unsub and stop playing. If the subs drop enough Blizz will cave

10 Likes

I think we just have to keep asking for permanent wrath servers. I signed the petition that has been floating around.

11 Likes

Maybe they will keep Wotlk servers. Never know with Blizzard.

8 Likes

Yep they could do one RP, one PVP for TBC and Wrath without cata talents

people have been begging for it yet blizz refuses to listen…do they even read these forums
feels like zero customer service judging by the hundreds of bots in wrath

7 Likes