Please help - Quality of life Druid vs hunter

Like title …

Which is going to have the better quality leveling to 60 and having things to do at 60.?
Druid I would probably heal dungeons, and quest as a hybrid spec with talent points in every tree.
Hunter is a hunter.

I’m looking for long term quality of life… I’ve decided I can’t take the grind on my warrior and need to move to one of my 2 alts.
My goal is to raid, pvp and farm… which any class can do… but I don’t want to hate life on the road to 60 like my warrior is.

Unless someone can convince me that warriors get THAT much better after 40… I need help on this

Please and thank you

Neither

Picked up a bit for me once I hit 40 and got MS as a warrior.

My buddy levels his warrior while I’m on my priest. Leveling together makes it easy. Plus lfg is easy as we are tank and heals. He levels his Druid when I’m not on. He likes the Druid better than the warrior right now.

If this post of the exact same topic was someone else, then that’s a very interesting coincidence.

What are you hoping to gain from answers in this post that wasn’t answered in that one?

if you want to heal druid if you want to dps hunter.

1 Like

If you want quality of life avoid hunter. Between a bag devoted to arrows, and carrying around extra food for your pet, bag space is at a premium.

1 Like

They both have their pros and cons:

Hunter Pros:
Best solo class bar none. They can kite all day.
Best money making class
Fastest 1-60 class
Several cc options
A couple are necessary for raids
DPS - if that’s what you care to do

Hunter Cons:
Horrible scaling at end game (AQ40/Naxx)
Dead Zone (never bothered me but some hate it)
Easy to CC, which forces you to push range
Low survivability when surrounded or stuck

Druid Pros:
One of the fastest 1-60 classes
Stealth (prowl) Pick your fights
Can tank and offtank, even at end game
Heals of course (self/others)
Equally important utility
Fastest unmounted movement

Druid Cons:
Excruciating to level 1-10 and 17-20
Great at PvP (survival/stealth) but low burst
Not very good for raid DPS

All the lists go on… but you get the picture.

1 Like

This post froze out on me and wouldn’t post last night so I had to make it on a dif character, wouldn’t let me delete it. I mentioned that in the other post. So it’s no coincidence, this was a post that wasn’t working and is actually the original.

Can you do that same list for a mage? you really broke it down well lol

Is a mage faster than a druid level? I’ve heard they are super quick

Someone else mentioned this is another thread, and I really don’t get it. Druid is a breeze to level 1-10. Perhaps being Tauren with Warstomp made it that much better, idk.

As a side note, I did find that hunter leveling 1-10 (prior to getting a pet) was less fun than 10+

I think because 1-10 it’s a bit slower, not really hard. Compared to other classes though, Druid is a snail 1-10

Hunter is easier to level. It is easier to get into raid with Druid since there are not so many druids. Hunters on the other hand are plentiful.