Please give us Kawaii Elves

How about Hawaii elves? Aloha!

3 Likes

Typical Human response. Evolution hasn’t provided you with the ability to live in harmony, it’s always one war after another.

1 Like

So it’s a matter of opinion, not language butchery then.

1 Like

Alright boys, we’ve found one. Call in the special forces while we scout out their den.

2 Likes

I prefer a Alp elf. Its a German elf.

I suppose I should have expected this, considering the greater implications of the character I decided to post it on.

TEAM 1 GO GO GO! ITS SPOTTED US. MAKE SURE IT DOESN’T WAKE THE OTHERS.

TEAM 2!!! BURN THEIR NESTS

TEAM 3, GET READY FOR THE ESCAPE!!

Look out everyone we’ve got an Uberweeb over here.

2 Likes

/Begins spewing vomit uncontrollably. You sound like an insect.

I don’t want cute elves.

I want Nerubians.
Because they are cool.

1 Like

Agreed. Horde can have Ogres, and Alliance can have Quilboars.

It can fit into the lore as Allied races too.

Rexxar serves as the Horde’s ambassador to ogres. Several ogres from Draenor that got stuck in the timewarp shenanigans of the Mag’har delivery results in Ogres almost establishing their own new empire, but decide for survival(and because of Rexxar’s and the player’s combat abilities), the Ogres choose to side with the Horde, believing the Horde’s true Warchief to be the player(even though it isn’t). Ogres join the Horde because “Rexxar is strong friend!”. Ogre Racial mount could be a Gronling decked out in armor! A big mount for a big race!

Quilboars join the Alliance because they’re sick of being killed by the Horde, sick of being displaced, and hate the idea of seeing groups of Horde kill them and turn them into food to sustain themselves. They side with the Alliance because they found Night Elves much friendlier. These Quilboars could be a main strand or even a primal strain that are large as ogres. Their racial mount could be an armored war sow.

1 Like

WAIT SIR! WHAT TEAM AM I ON?!?!

And why is my team going inside the nest!!!

…But make them highly predatory. Oh! And give them sharp rows of needle teeth in an uncomfortably large mouth.

1 Like

I don’t think you need to be so teriyaki about this.

1 Like

We need gnome druids first. Because kittens and bear cubs.

But… I’m already cute?

The real horror is when we burn down that tree as well. It will be turning point that the horde will never come back from… REMEMBER THE COOKIES!

1 Like

why is it whenever I see that word all I can think of is Ganuro?

so elves with dark skin, blond hair, and with way to much makeup? is that what the OP wants?

why… why does this thing have the body of a child and a sexy skirt and thigh highs? What is wrong with you weebs?

1 Like

“The entire forest reeked of burnt cookies. Chocolate chips melted into bubbling piles as frantic bakers tried to form them together before being pulled from the flames. The great Milk Vats, which had stood since the founding, steamed and hissed as the vapor rose toward the night sky.”

Why are you complaining? It’s a sexy elf who is just your size.

whispers “Go talk to her, she’s alone!”

1 Like