Please give us dragonmaw orc customization options

PLEASE BLIZZARD YOU GAVE ALLIANCE WILDHAMMER Options give it to the mag’har they could use it.

13 Likes

And red drainos, maybe some of the goth humans from scholomance. Is that it? It’s been a while.

3 Likes

Still dont know why we didnt get them. This seemed like a duh thing to me

3 Likes

All Dragonmaw are dead.

1 Like

2 Likes

From what I heard Blizz is inconsistent about whether they are fel tainted or not. But I agree they should be given the option somehow.

I agree. Where are those Awesome Tattoos for the Regular Orcs from the Dragonmaw Clan?

Where’s my Pale Orcs with Dragon Tattoos!

No they aren’t.

^ This guy showed up in Legion as apart of the Horde. Just because they sided with Garrosh doesn’t mean we killed them all.

3 Likes

Like all i want is to play as an orc that tames dragons and rides them into battle the thought of being a dragonmaw orc is amazing. Also don’t say oh they worked with Deathwing yeah so did the Dark Irons with ragnaros and both of these raid bosses are dead.

2 Likes

In Shadowlands you can kind of get close.

Mag’har get yellow glowing eyes in SL, and you can use the gray skins with it now. So you get a pseudo dragonmaw.

1 Like

I mean i was hoping for more but if thats as close as we are going to get i cannot argue. But i still am praying we get dragonmaw customization they are way too awesome to ignore.

That I doubt will ever happen because that is literally non-Draenei.

Not only this, but there was at least one I’m aware of who didn’t side with Garrosh.

Meaning there were likely others.

1 Like

I don’t see anything that backs that up. Where are you getting your information?

There are still many Dragonmaw listed as alive and Gorfax, their new leader(?) shows up in the Undercity for a ceremony.

2 Likes

And you can tame pandaria dragons (cloud serpents). Not the dragons we want but could work for the time.

1 Like

I am glad i am not the only one who agrees that dragonmaw orcs should be customizable i am sure there are many others who agree the same thing.

I think Dragonmaw and Wildhammer should have been our first allied race but that’s water under the bridge now.

We should at least get Dragonmaw tattoos since the dwarves are getting them.

What they did to dragonmaw post Cataclysm was an atrocity. If you remember the quests and build up in Twillight highlands, helping Zaela reuniting the remants of the tribe and deposing the tyrant Warlord Mor’ghor.

Zaela was a hero at that time and spoke friendly and calm, becoming the bridge between the horde and the dragonmaw reconciliation.

Then Mists happened… I’ll never understand why she would become what she fought against.

3 Likes

A dragonmaw skin would be a great idea to add to the MU orcs give them a bit more variety

They should be added as a skin for the mag’har this is where i disagree because the Mag’har would be perfect in representing them as a race. And also because Mag’har needs more customization options.