Please give us account to account transfer!

That service is what we need!

8 Likes

no we do not NEED this. They are busy working on ACTUAL bugs and fixes.

1 Like

it won’t happen mostly because they can’t detect what character was boosted and don’t want people to make 10 accounts, boost a toon and move it to their 1 account.

I will wonder how they can’t detect if somebody had Communial gear since they track all that and were able to use that data when they did xmog.

1 Like

that’s the main reason people want this feature, surely.

If you move a toon to an account, that voids a boost option for that account. Simple.

I’m sure some do but some have more than one account they would like to condence.

2 Likes

Just make it so boosted toons can’t account to account xfer.
even more simple

1 Like

Account to Account transfer is a paid feature, so I can see them doing it same with race changes. Free money for them. Be silly of them not to implement it. Especially if they want to inflate their Q3 numbers.

They would rather people pay for 2 accounts. They wouldn’t want people to consolidate to one sadly.

I don’t think they are in for the money in WOW Classic, otherwise we’d have unlimited boosts and WOW Token all over the place.

The only issue is most people are not going to do that.

More classic players have 2+ accounts than you realize the 58 bost being 1/account ensured that

I know alot do, but most people don’t.
You are talking about a very small portion of classic players.

I mean, they’re already messing up WOW Classic experience, if we’re being honest. They’re trying to modernize some areas by removing certain things, some random “pillar” that they care about their player base when they don’t really listen to legitimate feedback from very informative streamers.

We shall see what happens though.

“They’re already messing up in some places, why not mess it up in even more?”

they chose to level multiple toons at once on multiple accounts. keep em seperate.

That won’t take too much time. Or they can do it after release

Why would anyone care honestly if someone paid to boost 10 toons? It is not to max level anyways. Its not like its special to level a toon from 1-80. This is a 18 year old game.

2 Likes

Please make this available. This is something that was available since original TBC, I used the service on multiple characters back in the day (as long as the account you were transferring to matched the same name). With so many people having 1 wow account who want to play retail / classic at the same time, or even 2 characters at once, it should be a change they make, which happened to be available anyway.

1 Like

I don’t know why they care about that