Please fix WSG immediately!

It should be premades facing premades or at least match closest ranks. Every single game in the past two days I’ve played has been against high ranking premades - every one of them. Is any fix in the works?

Or should I just quit again? WSG is what I like most about the game and it’s not fun anymore.

3 Likes

you all wanted AV fixed and not in the right way… enjoy getting farmed in WSG.

/popcorn

4 Likes

If it makes you feel better, that’s a mighty authentic vanilla experience.

3 Likes

It took them a month to code a 30 minute change

That people were literally complaining about for a month

I don’t think this will happen to be honest, lol

4 Likes

So if that happened, what would happen to my honor per hour if I was high ranked? I’d be in queue forever and Honor/hr would plummet, making getting higher rank harder than it already is.

In fact, this would possible make getting R14 impossible as you’d need to face against other R14s or whatever, and the % of the population is very low.

So no.

If you want to win make your own premade. Either that, they’d have to increase honour for premading by 10x or something

no thanks you guys cried about AV now you can deal with Alliance Premades in WSG , gl either get more friends or go to retail

3 Likes

No, they should do the complete opposite and remove the LFG feature in PvP and not allow people to solo Q.

Quit if you like. Your horde brothers and sisters thank you in advance for improving their q times and providing balance to the game.

OK, cowboy :wink:

sadly this will never happen. wsg ranking in vanilla consisted of premades farming pugs and premades win trading.

Everyone - #nochanges

Horde - Losing pvp battles!! #changesforHordeadvantage!!

1 Like

What are you even talking about. This is the Vanilla experience. You get in a premade, or you lose to them.

2 Likes

This was exactly the vanilla experience lol. It sucks but the way the queuing system and premades work are probably never going to change.

I never liked this either. At least we got group queue for AV. That’s a bit of a win IMO.

1 Like

Probably took like an hour

Probably took 5 minutes

Probably took 10 minutes

Well, this is the way it was in Vanilla. WSG is not RBG.

I have a friend who still loves to run WSG solo dispute premades because he says it is fun when he is against other PUGs. He is no longer trying to rank.

Did you actually play in Vanilla? It wasn’t every match against a premade. There would be one HWL group and everything else was a pug. You’d run into them maybe once every 20 games. Hell, even the twinks in the lower brackets would lose games to pugs because they just fought for HKs and not the objectives.

You have some seriously bad luck, I see roughly 75% Premades playing Horde, and roughly the same playing Alliance. (when Q’n solo during peak hours NA)

When I Q during non peak times (solo) it’s way lower than that, maybe 25% at best; and most of the pre-mades don’t put put a good enough fight to even be considered a pre-made.

Yes I did actually play vanilla. I was exalted with warsong rep, by the time I got to rank 12 doing mostly WSG premades. Warsong was the best until AB came out.

So arrogant with your ridiculous assumptions.

I played on Archimonde from day 1 which was one of the most hardcore PvP servers at launch. Different servers had different communities, but classic WSG is not much different than my vanilla experience. If you wanted organized pvp and wanted to rank in the higher brackets, (before AB) it was the only thing to do. In the majority of games you’d queue up against a premade, so you needed one yourself.

Sounds like you were on a pve server, that is, if you even ACTUALLY played vanilla, lol. Get out of here with that inflammatory sh*t.

2 Likes

Everyone - #nochanges

Horde - Losing pvp battles!! #changesforHordeadvantage!!

Alliance - need to exploit to compete in instanced PVP otherwise will state absurdities like #changesforHordeadvantage!!

Good point. Are AC pugs facing Horde premades - at all? I haven’t seen anyone spam they’re forming any on the horde side.

Yes?