Please fix WSG immediately!

I’ve been doing a ton of wsg lately and I face more premade s than pugs. I enjoy fighting when we just don’t stomp horde

To do what? Actually coding? Who cares? The length of time it takes and/or the difficulty of the actual coding isn’t a particularly good measure of much.

EDIT:

I suppose I don’t understand what your point is.

Oh right! You didn’t say 30 minutes of coding. You said

Yeah… those are very different things, aren’t they?

OK then what was your point didn’t you tell me “OK cowboy” when I said “code a 30 minute change”?

Edit: still don’t understand

Cowboy Coding

1 Like

When I am playing Pre-mades (both horde and alliance) we tend to fight more pre-mades than pugs.

Maybe Blizzard has some voodoo in the code that does attempt to match pugs Vs pugs and pre-made vs pre-mades when possible.

I don’t see a whole ton of people asking for more for PVP pre-mades, most of that seems to be kept in guild.

There are premade wsg discords you can get into if you prove to be a solid player. Not all of premades are only in guild. It’s cool connecting with people on your own server with it too.

I recently played against a Faerlina premade that had rank 10-13 and we beat them…as a pug…lol

this isn’t the vanilla experience, this is just people exploiting a system.

Like its been 15 years we aren’t going to get the same experience, people know the most efficient ways to farm things and will do that.

The problem comes down if you just want to play and not wanting join discord for a premade because thats the most optimal way to play

it should be premade vs premade and pug vs pug.

Don’t forget the slight queue time randomizer they built in to stop the premade discords doing the old “Did you get a pop? Yes, yes, yes, take it!”

Oh so you want que times to go up again? Because havign some kind of mmr system is going to make ques insane.

Also if you dont want to lose all the time, make some friends and get a premade going.

so you want 100% winrate everywhere or quit?
just quit then

1 Like

To be fair, a LOT of the current ranking alliance are using level 60 alts to scout the games and drop if it’s vs a premade, so horde pugs are probably getting a higher number of premades then they actually would if there was any honor in the “honor” system.

Where did I even hint at that? Reading comprehension?

Not the same as the PVP community that existed in Vanilla. I am part of a server discord for PVP pre-made.

If you are solo queuing you are part of the problem. WSG will stop being meta when it is only premade vs premade.

No it wasn’t, WIPE YOU ON GALV would queue WSG all night log
with all their members who were not in AV and it was premade city.

That is how WSG was, if you are thinking it was otherwise, those must be post vanilla memories or your vanilla realm had no good PVP guilds or you came from a pserver?