Please fix Divide and Conquer LOS

Rogue fantasy is to be unfair

The thing with divide and conquer is they clearly want this to obstruct vision in both iterations.

Made more sense when they didnt have spam sleep walk option and had a suite of moderate cd circumstantial CC.

Yea just wanted to pick your brain, but I mean isn’t that the gameplan of the playmaker build anyway?

It just gets obscene with how easy DK setup is with it all, alongside a friendly smoke

I would agree that a one sided mechanic works, but when you can just walk out of the casted breath and not get hit at all while I am in the air. Makes sense.

They need to at least change the tooltip.

I honestly don’t know. The only premade I’ve done on my devoker was one night where I joined a random group because I was bored and hadn’t yet completed my 4-set (and therefor was avoiding queueing shuffle). You’d have to ask Shambly or Kinndy or someone like them.

You’re correct that Deep Breath is our primary “go” button, and getting a good one off every minute is already part of the playstyle. Maybe within the context of playing with a Frost DK it would change nothing, but I think it would be so powerful that even in non-wombo combo compositions and in shuffle you would still just play for the perfect breath and nothing else. Currently I do try to set up my goes on time and well, but also care very deeply about my mini-goes with my empowered spells and/or sleep. With D&C working as the tooltip states it would likely (again, IMO) be the correct play to do nothing but work towards a perfect breath and then start working towards the next one afterwards. Get most of the enemy’s CDs with the first and then play a full defensive game for the 40 seconds until the next one and ensure that you have two Essence Burst procs and full Essence going into it.

I could be completely incorrect of course, but that is my take on it.

This is my main issue with it currently, and where I’d like to see the middle-ground found. For a caster spec it feels an awful lot like you’re giving the enemy extra defensive options against your go. If the evoker themselves could cast through it it would feel a lot more, to me, like you’re setting up your battlefield where you have the advantage. The classic “fire person lights everything on fire to give themselves the home field advantage”.

Demon Hunters should be able to use Spectral Sight to have their attacks ignore LOS mechanics.

I mean you can see enemies and treasure chests through walls. You expect us to believe they cant see through smoke?

dude. nice. maybe.

lol, maybe a little a cheeched

based take. smoke bomb should also affect allies

3 Likes

lol what. ur satire is making me laugh. thanks. serotonin is important. hahaha yes

1 Like

I actually did have a thought as to why this is: The RMP all wear goggles that can see through the smoke.

1 Like