Please don't add forced lgbt representation

Man I can’t wait for cyberpunk 2077 to be out. Not sure I’ll ever get to play it because money but MAN do I just love how bonkers they get with what you can use to make your character

itll be a game changer for sure.

and i love how despite everyone whining at “forced lgbt stuff” the games still sell like hotcakes so i guess SOMEONE out there likes it just fine, ie Last of Us 2.

Blech. Last of Us 2 was awful with their representation. The guy in charge of that game is a total moron

point is, the anti anything but straight white male crowd said that itd bomb, they said “go woke go broke” but all this stuff loaded with the evil wimmenz with their evil feels and their evil gayness still make mad bank.

but yeah, it was bad. i think the time is ripe for way more proper queer representation that will also be profitable and have mainstream appeal.

The idiot in charge also replaced the competent person that made last of us good in the first place. That or she was in charge of other games in the past. My memory is fuzzy as I’m observing all this as someone that hasn’t played either game.

I just hate how absurdly sad it is. I like a good bittersweet story. But Last of Us 2 was just pointless and far too bitter.

It’s like how some movies will just have a scene where a woman is assaulted for shock value. If that scene can easily be snipped out and nothing changes storywise, it doesn’t need to be there.

I saw this thread and I immediately knew Rosen is going to be here

Can’t sleep. Might as well talk gay crap. It’s what I do

Seriously I’m on quite an extra dose of medicine that helps me sleep and I feel nothing even after hours.

3 Likes

You need to protect your videos. I caught Furrfist yesterday red-handed stealing them :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Tbh I wish there was a positivity thread we could make, but I feel like it’d be hijacked pretty quickly lol

Hm? Which?

It’s just the nicki minaj chile anyways meme

Unfortunately thread got deleted. I lost the evidence

1 Like

Sadly. But I admit it’s always fun to “hijack” these threads and just chill. Brings me a bit of nostalgia for the old forums

I have no idea what that even means so I’m just gonna smile and nod

Omg it’s the best

Panda thief!!!

1 Like

Naomi Campbell stuff are the best as well

“I do not want to comment.”

1 Like

Me: I swear I don’t make everything gay related. I talk about so many other things
Also me:

PSA: Don’t text and drive!!!

This guy: lemme just do my full time job, have a convo about the undertones of Tom and Jerry and smoke a cigarette while driving

AND typing on a laptop

God I love Deadly Premonition. Unironically.

1 Like

Ugh now I’m in that weird state of tired of “Okay the meds are starting to kick in but nooooooot enough to get you to get into bed”

I despise not being able to sleep while also despising being awake lately.