Please don't add forced lgbt representation

Basically yes. This is 2020, get with the times.

You’re the one describing Blizzard’s best friend as a blight here, you be careful.

Lol friend? Yeah. If you say so. Friends don’t go around bossing you and forcing you to gut yourself for their benefit.

For some, being gay is their only personality and all they can identify with.

1 Like

Blizzard is a company, China is a big market, Blizz compromise to meet their terms so Blizz can earn their money.

Blizz benefits.

At what cost? The blizzard that was full of soul and life is nothing more than a cash funnel.

Bobby Kotick doesn’t cares.

1 Like

Nope… He doesn’t.

you realize marvel comics first set up the idea of Jane Foster being worthy to wield mjolnir back in 1978 right ? and then it came into fruition in 2014 because the conditions set in 1978 for her to be able to take that mantle happened.

while it certainly is conveniently timed, it’s not like there isn’t a basis for it within the source material. but trying to equate marvels thor to norse pagan thor is a laughable concept in it’s own.

That turn of phrase is going in the playbook. A well played bon mot indeed.

Ha, I took vacation from Wow for quite a few months and still remember these threads :wink:

No wonder comedians don’t play colleges anymore.

Me too, OP, I’m a member as well, but when I post something like you did, I get banned, so I’ll just give you a like :slight_smile:

That why you don’t have a job? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh geeze. Are the Straights™ at it again?

Where’s by buddy Rose? ROSE? I miss you.

Also Eric Trump said he is part of the LGBT community - I think we need to get a new one here folks.

Can’t we just #pulltheripcord here and stop this?

I meaaaaaaaaan a lotta lgbt in my age bracket were treated like that was all we were growing up. Only treating it far more negative.

I was asleep when you posted that but I’m here

1 Like

There is no such thing as “Forced LGBT Representation.” People fall in love. That’s just a fact of life. Get over yourself.

4 Likes

This is news to me. From what I recall the position of War-Chief is earned solely by challenge and merit. When did it become a hereditary monarchy?