Please don't add forced lgbt representation

Fixed that for you.

That was not out of spite, I’m just a grammar you know what.

1 Like

Typos haha.

The proper way to do that is to put a strikethrough in the text you’re taking out and italicise the one you’re putting in.

No one likes forced anything.

Eat your vegetables, do your homework and taxes, and go to sleep on time!

Really? I need to brush up on my proper forum etiquette.

No reason to be so aggressive about it. I actually didn’t notice I did that and probably would’ve kept scrolling so it was actually helpful.

It’s not the etiquette for this forum, but it’s proper form when you’re altering someone else’s text.

tasteful story writing is the crucial thing. can blizzard do lgbtq without making it tokenism.
i think they are doing fine at the moment.

Kiro is a single pringle.

Both Blizzard and WOTC can take lessons from Paizo in that department.

had to google that. never knew what paizo was.

Two characters from their mythic AP “Wrath of the Righteous” I’m trying to get these links to show up properly. They don’t come out and wear labels on their chests, but Irabeth is gay and Anevia is trans. In the background Irabeth actually sold her holy sword to pay for a potion to complete Anevia’s transition. ( when I played it, we actually retrieved her sword from the scumbag she sold it to and gave it back to her.)

Irabeth half-orc Paladin

Anevia Human Rogue.

Good grief, we don’t need teenage drama in WoW. WoW isn’t your therapist.

I agree with this 100%. Let’s have new characters show up as w/e they are and proud of it.

Big no no, how do they supposed to virtue signalling without forcing LGBT representation into everything?
Isn’t it a CRIME to not show support to the LGBT community in EVERYTHING you do in the US?
They better make Wrathion and Anduin a gay couple in the next expansion, else they should get ready for public shaming for not supporting the LGBT community.

Why is this thread still alive? Where are the mods?

1 Like

it’s only forced because you refuse to acclimatize to it

3 Likes

They don’t get rid of the other lgbt threads why would they get rid of this one?

You remind me of the people in my town that complained when there was one pride night for LGBT fans in baseball. Literally one night out of 162 games, but yeah somehow it was forced and “everywhere”

5 Likes

People always see minority representation as forced though, unless there is an explicit plot reason for there to a gay person, or a trans person, or a black person, or a disabled person, etc. When minorities are added to a story to help diversify the world, internet neckbeards start yelling about “forced representation”.

As somebody who is bisexual, trans, and has disabilities… we exist. We’re just out here in the world, living. Why should we only be included in stories when there is a plot need to have one of those boxes checked?

3 Likes

Well at least you are playing the right class. Like usual there always people similar to you whom end up freaking out over lgbt just asking to exist in a video game.