Please don't add forced lgbt representation

/sigh…

If I continue to respond, all I will hear is nitpicking and false data. You want to be right…you really do but you’re not. And you’re not providing any factual data.

/cya

I mean that was his choice though. Whatever repercussions that came about are for him to deal with as well. The law actually does matter if they have the legal right to do it lol.

And it’s clear that you’re abusing the trolling flag option because you’re frustrated that A) you’re being challenged and B) you fail to prove me wrong.

Later, kiddo.

Freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences.

Basically this:
https://xkcd.com/1357/

I provided you with several facts including a psychology study and link to uk laws. Yet you have proveded no facts atall and just claim your opinions and views are ‘fact’.

I literally haven’t flagged you even once. And I proved you wrong ten times over, you’re jsut in denial I’m afaird. Jumping to conclusions much?

1 Like

Anduin is homosexual. So we already have a major homosexual character.

1 Like

Yeah, it does. People can not like what others say, legal or not. Retaliation can be illegal…and can even get you killed. If it’s not illegal, best thing is to leave them alone.

Oh snap! LOL

No your wrong again.

Loss of profit, publicly shamed and boycoted are all legal responses and consiquences to legal freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences.

1 Like

The problem is usually when what they say isn’t that egregious, but companies are so paranoid about their image that they cave to pressure from people pushing agendas. People get fired over things no large amount of people are actually angry about.

3 Likes

There’ve been plenty of cases where racists have been recorded on a cellphone being crappy people only for their videos to be posted, go viral, and people name them. They get fired from their jobs. All because they chose to be crappy people.

1 Like

This is Incorrect. People face the consequences of their actions all the time. People get fired for going on homophobic rants, people lose their scholarships because they decided they really needed to expose their racist ideals.

1 Like

And people have been fired for simply not following pop-cultures PC speech/beliefs.

4 Likes

BBQ Becky, Permit Patty and Cornerstore Caroline are examples of people who faced real retribution for their crappy behavior.

People who attended the charlettesville white supremacist rally have been identified from photographs, named, shamed, fired from their jobs and backlisted. They deserve it, too.

1 Like

When African American people are being gunned down by police, and some BBQ Becky calls the cops on someone for no reason, because she’s racist. That’s a problem.

1 Like

As an LGBTQ+ myself I agree. It’s annoying as f* because we’re being condescending and “in your face”. I don’t want straight or cis in my face but why would I want what I am in their face?

Less relationships. Less romance. THIS IS WORLD OF WARCRAFT! Our characters don’t have time for personal lives. Do we watch them take a :poop: too? Leave their daily activities away from the game.

4 Likes

I am not aware of who this is. I stand corrected, as I looked up her name. That’s pretty nuts, too. She’s one of the few sickos out there.

Why shouldn’t they face the consequences of being a bad person? As a student you’re a representative of your academic institution, and there are CoC’s that accompany that. Just like an employee. Neither Universities or places of work have to excuse such abhorrent behaviour because “MUH FREE SPEECH”

3 Likes

There’s also Permit Patty who harassed and called the cops on a 9 year old for selling water in front of the 9 year old’s home on hot day.

Because your personal emotions are your responsibility, not their’s. People are always going to be “mean” and hateful, it’s not your authority to retaliate. Yeah, my free speech. Nothing is there for “free feelings”.