Please don't add forced lgbt representation

Yikes, did you really just link to INFOWARS LMAO. At least that tells me nothing you post is of substance or worth reading.

7 Likes

Oh it was? Ok hold on

There will fix

2 Likes

Please, just own up to it dude. He works or used to work for infowars. That is exactly the same.

1 Like

Side stuff is often okay.

Also, doesn’t Checkers cut their own fries? I feel like that was a thing they did…

No idea how they make them. Probably in some awful, unsanitary way, but oh if they’re not good enough to risk it.

Ever played Divinity original sin 2?

Your party members are willing to date you even if you play an undead that is nothing but bones.

1 Like

That’s not the point though, people are going out of their way for an event despite government restricted orders

That’s unfair to others because they will spread the virus should people go to that event

If people claim forced agenda isn’t a thing why are said people doing so

6 Likes

Just like pink slime. Idc how it’s made. Just give it to me. I’ve eaten weirder things.

…I hope you don’t eat any flying mammals. That’s just dangerous.

Eat chicken instead!

2 Likes

Churches are doing the same.

This is more a case of people being, well, people.

I just googled it to a non garbage site or some “journalist” that used to work for such garbage in the past.

From what I see, the event was supposed to happen until JULY and that information is being warned as inaccurate due to covid and is telling me to confirm with the organizers.

So from the looks of it, nothing is confirmed and the event has likely been cancelled.

~https://gayprideshop.co.uk/pages/uk-gay-pride-calendar-2020

Every event has been cancelled or postponed according to this site tracking the events. Maybe acknowledge the place you get your “information” from is garbage and just spreads false information on purpose.

I’ll be waiting forever for that acknowledgment though.

5 Likes

I’m terribly sorry for your self-hate.

Also ‘more’ implies that there’s any at all.

0+0 is zero.

12 Likes

Are you sure? From the pride event website it self

https://www.brighton-pride.org/events/

They have yet to announce a cancellation… Hence why people are talking about it

4 Likes

Yeah, 17 weeks from now. Assuming the world is still the way it is right now 17 weeks from now which is unlikely, I’m sure they will cancel it.

But that is 17 weeks away. Any other events prior to that, that would have happened sooner have been cancelled.

China is already on its way to ending the issue, other nations tests hundreds of thousands a week… Things will get better by then.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait, you were serious?

:laughing:

8 Likes

May want to edit or remove that insult.

Prison planet is also owned by Alex Jones. This is right wing propaganda masquerading as a PSA.

2 Likes

I personally don’t eat there not because of their personal beliefs but because I end up vomiting after I eat their chicken strangely. It tastes good and is nice going down…but I’d rather…not.

3 Likes

Well, WHO was allowed to bring in medical professionals to do a report on China and they found great progress. China took extreme measures and seemed to work for them.

Which, given the massive massive massive push for them in society, has all but become the case in nearly every situation.

It’s no surprise Disney has started including gay characters NOW. It’s no surprise Disney is now removing princes and leaving the main girl single NOW. It’s all a response to societal push.

Hell, the fact that people have asked for and push for an LBGTQ romance in WoW for no other reason than representation is the definition of “checking the boxes”.

2 Likes