Please don't add forced lgbt representation

Don’t say it’s changed when it hasn’t.

As a member of the LGBT community, I disagree, so we cancel each other out. Maybe you’re fine with going back into the closet, but I’m not.

7 Likes

If you can’t backup a claim…it’s projection and is unfounded.

2 Likes

Yes it has, otherwise you wouldn’t be able to do many things.

Like, that’s a fact that it’s changed. Human ignorance on the other hand, you cannot change. Something you still haven’t addressed.

1 Like

This thread is proof things haven’t changed.

Once again, you’re ignoring my point and assigning emotions to a thread that it doesn’t have.

Do you realize the only solution for “this thread” is to directly control another person?

You made the claim above sweetie.

Point? I don’t see any point. I just see a bigot trying to justify bigotry

Me coming into this thread and seeing the chaos:

:smiling_imp:
2 Likes

Yeah, no argument so resort to insults.

Once again, the solution for your made up issue is to directly control another person. Only solution.

1 Like

Tell that to the universities, like Harvard, Yale, and the rest of them, they ALL have quotas, but its a dirty little secret that the govt. ignores.

Heres an example of pandering that just straight up shoves the whole “diversity” BS down your throat and it panders from the first minute of the show. The real 9-1-1 does not shove all this BS in your face, and it has LGBT main characters!

“911 Lone Star showed a gay sex scene, witchcraft, and a racist white woman being arrested on air.”

In the first ten minutes of 911 lone star they had a gay fire fighter, black trans FF, Muslim woman FF and one with a learning disability. Oh and the chiefs son is gay.

Just saying, i think they went WAY TO FAR with the gay sex scene at 8pm, the shows with dirty language and all that garbage usually do not start until 10pm or later.

Felt way to forced to me, and i am the father of a gay son also!

This April fools joke is getting out of hand.

1 Like

That should be George Takei, except that he’s not dead yet.

1 Like

And provided proof, each time “sweetie”.

That’s right. You don’t have an argument.

It’s funny how if you speak out against LGBT things someone comes along and says something like this even if you are part of it. However, If I were to say something like, “Anduin should be gay and have a rainbow flag behind his thrown” This sentence would never come up.

1 Like

Here’s one of many articles on the science of gay not being a choice.
https://www.livescience.com/50058-being-gay-not-a-choice.html

You’re not even gay.

It’s true, OP hasn’t met the specified criteria of gayness to be classified as such yet.

2 Likes

In the game, it has ZERO effect on the player! Period dude

People lie on the internet. Lying about being gay then expressing an oppressive take is an earmark for being a liar.

They’re as gay as fox news is a legitimate news source. Not at all.