Please don't add forced lgbt representation

People who are not minorities will never include minorities unless they are pressured to include minorities.

Case in point, it took a lot of pressure to get better representation than token for people of color.

Some shows are doing better: NCIS LA just added a badass hijab wearing lady to their cast and have a main character who is a black Muslim depicted in a respectable way. The new MacGyver has a little lady in the organization lead position and she’s also got dignity.

Yet we still have tropes like killing off the LGBT characters on TV. Star Trek discovery basically offed the most obvious LGBT representation by killing off a happily married member of a gay partner. They dues ex machinaed it back later but I stopped watching when they killed my favorite character.

So yes. We have to be loud enough they can’t ignore it for all representation or they will keep ignoring it.

3 Likes

Im still waiting for you to tell us, how it affects you? Oh that’s right, it doesnt, AT ALL.

Really so churches and businesses that have to file law suits to get their business back up and running cause LGBT want to have them shut down doesn’t affect people?

Telling me you are straight or gay has nothing to do with how i or anyone else plays this game hence not needed to be represented in this game.

2 Likes

Just because heterosexuality is more prevalent doesn’t make it more normal.

There are external factors as to why heterosexuality is more prevalent and why we’ll be seeing more homosexuality.

Religious brainwashing has promoted laws and viewpoints that have resulted in nonstraight noncis people being oppressed and murdered for hundreds of years. Within some of our lifetimes being gay or transgender was considered a mental illness. People like Matthew Shepherd were tortured and brutally murdered for being out.

1 Like

Well this is a hilarious post.

A video game with lore where we there’s demons/aliens/talking bouncy pandas/fairies/gods/the nether/talking hats/other types of entities that I really just don’t have any ideas to what they can be classifies as, cross species sex/demons & warlock sex and players get bothered by the least bothersome thing “sexual orientations”.

If that was true, our biological makeup would be different.

Yup. Reproduction and sexual balances.

Sad, but has nothing to do with this topic.

2 Likes

LGBT people have been systematically oppressed and exterminated for hundreds of years. We’re just now on the precipice of that changing.

But the heterosexual agenda aims to continue to strive for blocking normalization.

It’s changed.

I don’t think so.

2 Likes

I disagree that most wow npcs are straight. Most NPCs have no reference what so ever to what their perceived/actual identity is. You are assuming they are straight (not LBGT). They are nothing, not specified. Which is fine by me.

So have many other people. But, great! Things are getting better, which is good to hear.

lolwut? :rofl:

Oh, yeah…continue…

Yeah, because it’s what keep the world populated and roles balanced. Hate to break it to you, but the world’s majority is straight for many reasons and our biology as we’re created is one of them.

That doesn’t mean it’s oppressive.

3 Likes

2020 and people still think it’s a choice. What’s even the point of Scientific study if people just ignore it. :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s not ignored by just one group, I would like to state. I am not dismissing the original accusation of ignorance, however, just be mindful.

1 Like

I think the heterosexual agenda needs to be removed from the game if people want to ban all lgbtqia rep so bad.

It’s all nor nothing.

1 Like

My only agenda is my duty to please that booty.

1 Like

It really hasn’t. Not everywhere.

If it had changed this thread wouldn’t exist.

Burden of proof…

1 Like

Google…

Yeah so you’re talking about human nature in general when it comes to ignorance. How do you not know that this will always happen, or do you know exactly what I’m talking about and you identified that as something you can reference forever?

Not to mention that the OP is fine. This isn’t even an example of ignorance.

:rofl:

Read the thread. No one is wanting to ban anything but you.

3 Likes

You’re the one who insinuated it’s not a choice. You prove it so. No religious sources either.