Please delete

Ive asked for my sub to be refunded. Doubt ill get it. Doesnt matter either way.

Im done with wow. They removed the content i enjoy. Promised to give it back. And then snached it away again.

Im so done with this company.

Say what you want in this thread. Im logging out of the forums. Im done.

Edit: ive calmed down now. The change to make world quests daily fixed the major issue i had with this expansion and i was thrilled with it. Having it immediately taken away felt absolutely awful.

However blizzard also said they want to find a way to appease everyone so lets see if they stay true to their word. Im not expecting them to but ive got the years sub so hey ho… lets hope for the best.

Still very disappointed in blizzard though

Edit 2: changed the title again as suggested

12 Likes

Hey before you go, can I have your gold? I’m trying to get the motorcycle in Stormwind. Thanks!

13 Likes

Touch grass

3 Likes

Which content?

And hey atleast it’s not Shadowlands.

1 Like

OP do you like vague posting?

Your post might actually get action, feedback, and player engagement if it actually said something.

4 Likes

smell the grass outside, play with your kid, enjoy life . it just a game

3 Likes

What did they take away?

Hes clearly talking about the WQ’s

1 Like

Vague posting gets my jimmies rustled and now I’m furiously typing

1 Like

Nobody will miss you

3 Likes

What happened with WQs if you don’t mind me asking?

Not much to say when you didn’t explain anything at all about what you are disappointed with.

Take care and good luck out there.

theres a blue post about it on the front page. they are currently bi-weekly, they were going to make some of them daily tomorrow, then changed their minds again so they’re remaining bi-weekly

3 Likes

Ain’t you the guy that always drinks too much and makes vague self harm posts and then goes off on rage tangents?

Get some help quit the game if it actually causes you this amount of negativity.

It’s literally the first week and you have this reaction…it’s probably best you leave. Don’t even post anything just quit the game and find something else to bring you happiness dude because of it’s already a rage fest to you then this ain’t your jam anymore.

Ohh yeah, I saw that post. I wonder why they changed their mind

Thanks for answering btw, that clears it up!

There are fewer of them and they’re not available as often because in previous expansions people said they felt pressured to log in everyday to do WQs even when they didn’t really want to. I think in DF they’ve moved away from WQs being like the core thing to waste time on when you’re logged in but not doing group content.

Shadowlands and even BfA world quests are still doable for rewards that aren’t worth that much less than the ones in Dragonflight

they changed it because the community whined about it after their announcement, of course. people see the WQs on the map and they seem to think they’re required every single day when you could just… not do them

4 Likes

Goes to ask what was removed

Sees who posted it

oh

Wouldn’t really consider world quest a definitive pinnacle of WoWs gameplay as the main reason for playing, but to each their own I suppose.

Also WQ aren’t really gone, just repurposed into what we have now, which is a better system imo, but again opinons. The new system is far more engaging and interactive with the world and its story.

1 Like

I guess I’m one of those rare players in the middle who could care less about WQ and don’t understand the fuss from either side.

Side A
I WON’T PLAY WITHOUT WQ!!!
Why? At this point the gear is garbage and gold is minimal. Rep is the only value they have and there are better options for that. There is a ton of solo content in this game now and invasions are coming next week to add to your daily fix.

Side B
KEEP WQ EVERY THREE DAYS BECAUSE FOMO!!!
What are you missing out on? No one is putting a gun to your head to clear out a bunch of worthless quests you’ve done a dozen times. There’s no titanforoging or BIS gear. It’s just junk you will be vendoring. Let the content locusts who can’t live without a quest enjoy.

But what do I know?

PS: Sorry OP, but you don’t get a refund for an expansion that you’ve been playing nonstop for a week. That’s not how life works.

3 Likes