Please delete

Nobody cares about the chores you call content.

They sucked so bad. would have killed DF.

Weekly is the way to go.

1 Like

lol what? Why would there be that indecisiveness.

Good thing im not in the new dlc. All these backtracking decisions they keep making dont make want to play the new dlc. In fact they make me glad I didn’t waste the money.

3 Likes

Question does it have to be my kid?

#nocandy

so what IS the core thing to waste time on when you’re logged in but not doing group content? assuming that you’ve already completed Loremaster?

2 Likes

just dispute the CC charge with the card company simple

1 Like

I believe he is, and I am ultimately glad he is quitting but not for the reasons one might think. Hopefully this will allow OP to get the help he needs to get out of whatever dark place of his life that hes in.

@OP: I am saying this in the most sincere way possible; please, for your own sake and for the people in your life that care about you get help and talk to someone. Please my man.

1 Like

It’s pretty clear this is about world quests.

Details? What content are you referring to?

I would be amazed if you actually quit. Perhapsnfind new fun things to do in game? I’m guessing you don’t like old raid tuning, but it isn’t thatvbad and early in expansion.

See you next month.

Post wasn’t specific, touched the wrong kind of grass, am now giggling in the fountain with my 60-year-old friends.

Well! Seeing as this individual supposedly logged out, I suppose anything said here doesn’t really matter.

Which is a shame, because I would have loved some sort of context…So, I will bring up something of relevance!

I wish my avatar would update to what I’m actually wearing in game…this helmet looks silly…

1 Like

I am also done. I have never seen a game company that punishes players that actually want to play their game! What a low move, to promise content for players that are not raid loggers, and then an hour later, cave to the same raid loggers.

Hey Blizz! You do know that open world players outnumber the raid loggers right? Your own data shows it!

I am unsubbing as of today also, they can keep the 15 days i have left, and they know where they can put it!

Send me your stuffs plz to my mailbox

Real original! Nope i will keep my 3 mil, and it can sit there and rot!

Well aren’t you a little ray of sunshine

1 Like

Definitely. Blizz should not be promoting no life neck bearding anymore, it’s run it’s course and is no longer welcomed by the greater wow community

No… no you arent. History is with me here.

4 Likes

This comment aged well.

6 Likes