Please delete!

Found a home. thanks!

Bump to the top

Hello! I think my guild may be a great fit for you all. We have multiple raid teams, many with a single night a week raid option if you are looking for a more relaxed schedule. Our Alliance AOTC team runs from 9pm - 12am CT every Wednesday night and may line up well with your current schedule needs. I sent you a message over discord to discuss in more detail.

Noirrina,

Would definitely be interested in talking with you about your duo. We have a fun raid with a solid roster but we have room to add a couple of new faces. A warlock would be a great fit. We also need a flex healer. If your mw enjoys dpsing in ww as well, we might be a good fit.

We are very laid back and stable. Our primary focus is AotC, which we completed in SoD. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est. You can learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk more about it if you are interested.

BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
or you can talk to me in game: Sevenföld | Evenmoney

1 Like

We are a very friendly AOTC guild looking for mature healer and dps so you would probably fit our group very well. As an AOTC guild we don’t require people to be present every night if you have life aggro a given night it’s fine. You can also play whatever you want as long as it fits the ratio requirement of the raid. Obviously a healer able to play dps for a fight requiring less healing is always a bonus. We usually get AOTC and then do a couple of mythic bosses for fun with no pressure whatsoever (it’s optional you can opt out). You can look us up on popular web sites. Raids are Tuesday and Thursday 8PM to 10:30PM ET. French Connection on Stormrage-US alliance. You can also find us in the in game looking for guild.

Still looking for a home!

Hi Noirrina and friend, “The Force” (21+, medium-sized) may be the right fit for the both of you for what you want right now. We have a Sat/Sun prog. raid SOF N 7/11, H 1/11 from 12N-3pm led by our GM, who is always looking for good players. We are a social guild w/ some of us always chatting on Discord, and a varied membership of players w/ KSM and others who dislike keys altogether. Besides raiding, the guild does everything else that the game offers: Keys, some pvp (BGs), Torghast, transmog & mount runs, questing, etc. Membership ages range mostly from 30s-60s, and we get people also that are online during the daytime, besides evenings. If we sound like the perfect fit for the both of you, just contact me in-game or by mail for more info/invite. Hope to have the both of you in our family!

Bump, open to faction changing to horde!