Please delete, my question was answered then people started trolling

Not that I remember but I know I’ve never alt logged repeatedly to harass someone before

So let me get this right. You came here to say you acted out and regret it, yet now you’re attacking people responding to your thread?

Yeah, very telling…homie.

1 Like

they don’t regret it one bit.
They just don’t want a ban.
Otherwise they would happily do it again

2 Likes

It’s not a cut/dry question. GMs are entry level, minimum wage employees (you don’t even need a high school diploma to get hired) and they’re put in charge of banning people.

It’s no big secret that since some of these jobs became minimum wage, infractions are not handed out evenly or fairly. One guy gets mass reported and banned for “power leveling” when he was simply applying the bonus levels he got from recruit-a-friend while another person literally stalks another for months and despite repeat reports, nothing is done.

1 Like

I usually have one of my guilds spam the offenders. So the message is received and not all from one person.

Funny that’s you’re definition of attacking. You must be a liberal who also accuses people of racism because they give you facts or they disagree with your bs lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

then stop trying to justify it.
And as I said i have no memory of being like that to anyone in the game but feel free to believe what you like. I’ve never even vote kicked someone before

Right you have “no memory”

not all of us in the world harras people you know.
If i don’t like the company I’m in i just leave

People who say this… can anyone cite an example of this leading to a good place? Ever?

I don’t harrass anyone in real life homie. Now you’re assuming my life. Shows a lot of ignorance to assume and throw wild accusations at people before knowing anything about people. Nobodies perfect though homie. You can stop pretending now.

I assumed nothing about your life.
I didnt even mention your life.

But you have admitted to harassing someone in this thread. Actually it was the topic of this thread. So you can act all innocent about it now :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Steve Jobs

My guy. Are you a liberal lol bc you have the mentality of one. I already admitted wrong. Never justified it at all, just giving all the facts out about what happened so people could give a clear answer. I’m not trying to act innocent about anything. Maybe go back to the top where I come clean and admit I did wrong. Maybe you should learn to read homie. And so I do wrong and admit it I’m a bad person? So you’re a robot whose never done any wrong in life??? Lol give me a break

:popcorn:
Whelp this one took one hell of a dive.

OP - You have some real anger issues. Please seek help.

Not even joking a little bit.

1 Like

What does Wild have to do with this?

Why are you dragging innocent forum users into this?

1 Like

do you just assume that because you lack self control, that everyone else does too?
i can’t say i’ve ever felt the need to rage at anyone.

i can choose to be annoyed, but how does raging at someone make a situation any better?

the people you’re playing with, are real life humans.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but I think that if you made multiple characters with the sole purpose of sending him negative messages, that constitutes harassment. This may or may not be a bannable offense.

2 Likes

It is you who should seek help for assuming peoples life. So bc someone tells someone off in a game they need anger management? What drugs are you on? :rofl::rofl::rofl: