Please Decommission Seething Shore

This battleground is just not fun. Needing to do the parachute thing every time you die is annoying and a waste of time.

This BG is just not enjoyable whatsoever, please either decommission it or allow us to select 1 or 2 BG’s that we do not want to play, like we used to be able to. Getting this bg every time I queue for a random is just bothersome and I usually just leave and wait 15 minutes to try and get a fun battleground. Please don’t keep this awful BG in the game.

5 Likes

the travel time to a skirmish/resource node is entire basis of pvp in seething shore its fine.

4 Likes

Yes, please let us exclude it. A lot of people hate that BG

3 Likes

Seething Shore is fine.

But Ashran needs to get delisted from the epic queue.

1 Like

I do not mind seething shore but it does seem to come up a lot more than other BGs

They reworked perfectly fine BG and turned in into Arathi clone, but this wannabe battle royale is still in game.

1 Like

I actually quite enjoy Seething Shore. It has a good pace to it. Nothing against bgs like WG or AB but they quite often involve a lot of standing around.

2 Likes

i really like this bg, actually. only one i don’t feel seething rage in.

3 Likes

You don’t have to stand nathanos.

it’s the worst BG ever designed.

1 Like

I agree. Comparing to all the resources races one, it’s by far the most boring. Although it can at least end fast sometimes. Arathi Basin, Battle for Gilneas and Deepwind Gorge (the new version) are simply more interesting and fun.

Besides, the whole element of this BG is designed around Azerite. Any Azerite grind - even if it’s for a BG race, it’s not fun.

1 Like

Disagree.

I like seething shore.

Only issue with this BG is that it’s duration is waay too short. Games are basically over before you even get a decent fight, it’s really boring.

Temple of Kog is the only BG i’d flat out remove.

I think that they must rotate the dominant BG of the week or something, because some weeks I will get Arathi Basin, Twin Peaks, B for G, Warsong Gulch, or Seething Shore much more frequently than others. I’ve never looked in to whether or not that is true but it definitely feels like it. Getting spam seething shore’d is never fun lol, I really enjoy any other BG than seething shore lol.

Bring back Strand of the Ancients.

#MWGA Make WoW Great Again.

Really? I find BGs that net the most HKs to be the most fun. In regards to that…temple is always fun because you always end up with a lot of kills.

1 Like

the one thing i will say about this, is that there should probably be less active azerite nodes.

it really heavily favors the team with more rogues/druids.

As oppose to when we die in Arathi and have to run all the way to the nodes we are trying to take?

The Parachuting is the only thing I like from that BG, I hate everything else about it.

It’s too random and demands overwhelming force and just stuns rather than tactics or teamwork.

I actually love this map. I think the resources moving around is neat and how fast you can travel the map when you die is great too.

I also miss Strand of the Ancients and old Deepwind George- we did not need a 3rd AB.

1 Like