Please Clear the Mail from Mailbox

I hope that everyone is also putting in tickets as while the Blues here have been awesome at helping out, this forum isn’t a bypass for the ticket system either nor is it staffed 24/7.

4 Likes

Just to temper any expectations of a speedy resolution, the forums aren’t staffed 24/7. Our SFAs try to help when they can during their work hours, but coverage is a bit limited on the weekends.

While it was great to see Orlyia was able to assist, the forums really aren’t a way to bypass the ticket queues. You’ll probably need to wait for your tickets at this point, if you submitted any.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Indeed, Terise - I’m a one man show on Sundays :slight_smile: , at least right now.
That said, I think the ones above should be good to go now.

Mahawgany, abbotmarcus, Swinelord, Okiedookie, Boomhouse, Wutankclam - all your tickets have been addressed.

9 Likes

thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch, I will name my first born after you

2 Likes

Orlyia could you please give me a hand with the same issue. I am unable to transfer my character off Benediciton classic. Scyyn is the name.

Scyyn should be good

3 Likes

You’re the best, thank you so much!

2 Likes

I have this bug on Firep and Firej im trying to from Eranikus to sulfuras paid transfer .

Try now, Firewind. This isn’t really a bug at all - it’s just a case of really bad timing of a lot of quests and events that produce emails you’ll see in 2-3 days time…and folks wanting to transfer.

Should be good now.

2 Likes

Think it worked on both thx

I’m experiencing this same issue. Zetsubou on Grobbulus

Try now, Zetsubou

3 Likes

To Eranikus I go! Thanks homie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I seem to be stuck too. Trying to get off Grobbulus to join my guild but I have invisible mail.

Should be good now

2 Likes

Hello I am also having this issue. Ticket created is US85894027

Pallypunk should be good now

2 Likes

Hi, I am also having this issue. Froggles - Eranikus. Trying to transfer to Sulfuras.

Hello, I’m having a similar issue with the Mail error. Cairdeas - Grobbulus. Trying to use the free transfer service to move to Eranikus.