Please Clear the Mail from Mailbox

alright, thank you for trying.

1 Like

Mail, auctions, arena team captain, and gold limited are the most common things.

There is no mail, I believe you’ve gotten your gold under the limit. Were you left stuck in an arena team by chance? Sure you have no auctions up?

1 Like

never played arena on the pally, i havent been logged in for 3 days so no autctions. and i tried under gold cap. did the name change ticket i put in 2 weeks ago do something. i had an issue processing a name change they did something to let it go through.

Hey, I’ve tried every solution I’ve seen online. No auctions. No mail. No arena. Under gold limit. etc. Can someone help me just delete anything in my mail please on Fleshpounder-Benediction so I can transfer him to Eranikus.

Give it a try now, Oktu

2 Likes

It worked. You are literally the best. muah

2 Likes

He was literally half way through him transferring his characters. He’s the last person in our group. Please help.

Hey Orlyia I’m really needing some help here if the Wow Gods can smile upon me… I tried to move my Paladin to Sulfuras last saturday during the free transfers and had the “please delete mail” issue. So I waited 24 hours because I’d read sometimes npc mail can take that long. The mail ended up taking 72 hours to get there! (from the Scourge quests)

I put in a ticket on Sunday when the Sulfuras free transfers were closed and I was told by CS all the way until now there was nothing they could do but at the same time my Wife got her character helped and she put her ticket in after me. I am feeling Royally screwed by fate here. I am already playing my warrior on Sulfuras and it would still be me on my paladin!

I am pleading here because I attained my dreams in TBC. I got every piece of gear my eyes had ever wanted and now I’m being told to leave it in the past. I can’t do that. I Beg.

1 Like

The support forum agents here are allowed to delete emails but not to push through character transfers beyond that. Hard coding in the process for transferring characters and policies against it cannot be circumvented by them.

2 Likes

Maybe they know someone that can help then. Do you have any suggestions?

This isn’t a case of ‘Knowing a friend who’s friend that has a friend that could do that’ kind of thing. Sorry to say, but waiting for it to go through the system is the only answer for this.

1 Like

Maybe so, but I’m going to try my luck since it seems I made the wrong move putting a ticket in for the mailbox bug instead of coming here first.

Regardless of the hard coded stuff, no one’s going to risk their job by deliberately going against corporate policy.

I think that’s a bit much. I’m not asking anyone to break rules but to just look into my ticket, realize I’ve been dealt a bad hand by fate and flag it or something so that a person who can help, will.

And that’s the case for all the tickets ahead of yours as well. Yours will be answered in due course, as will all the others. It’s generally a ‘first come, first served’ sort of thing.

Look they HAVE answered it and told me no multiple times now. It’s been 4 days of them saying “sorry” in one way or another while other people are getting the help they need. The system is failing me and right now and I’m afraid if I don’t put my hand up and say something I’m just not going to be helped.

Make sure to put in a ticket using this option:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/167/solution

If someone happens to be able to help before the ticket gets answered, you can always close the ticket :wink:

4 Likes

I get this post is almost two weeks old now and considered resolved but I wanted to comment on this specifically. I went through the proper channels and put in a ticket and by the time the mail showed up the window to transfer to the Sulfuras was closed. I got a response a week later and now nothing can be done.

That doesn’t feel too good.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mailbox Purge - Active Thread