Please change the Void Elf wings so it isn't part of the chest piece

please either make the void elf wings the cloak of the set (replacing the actual cloak) or remove the collar from the chest so i can cover it with a tabard if i dont like it. why am i forced to have this hideous spiky collar (whose colors dont match with any other items in the game) if i want these beautiful wings on my back? why did we attach it to the chest piece and then design the chest piece in a way that it can’t be covered up with a tabard if i want? is there any hope this will ever be changed or do I just need to give up

31 Likes

Decent suggestion. I agree.

Will it ever be changed? Depend on how much support you get and if the company agrees and wants to do it.

you’re not

read the whole sentence

7 Likes

You are a blood elf.

1 Like

bro are u serious LOL

1 Like

I always believed that the wings should have been the cloak of the set.

16 Likes

Yep hard agree, wings have no business being on the chest part of the xmog to begin with

8 Likes

Im not against a new item being made.
But i am against altering sets that have been in the game for years.

7 Likes

I like this idea, having the wings as a back piece would give better transmog options.

2 Likes

I’m going to assume they didn’t do that because it was made during the BFA era and that was before they got used to putting weird stuff as back pieces.

But I agree they really should offer void elves a back option that is the wings, along with a chest option without them.

3 Likes

Agreed. I don’t use the set because of those wings. Just did not look good to me.

2 Likes

A real shame the wings arent the cloak.

1 Like

Right? No clue why it wasn’t.

Also the collar on that set is really annoying too. Clips into all the long hair styles.

4 Likes

Honestly, I prefer it that way.

I have the option of wearing a cloak along with the wings, something unique to the VE transmogs. As for covering your chest, I always have a good choice of tabards to choose from or shirts.

Sadly a lot of the hairstyles have clipping issues except for maybe two. Void Elf hair needs some major touch ups.

4 Likes

The collar definitely doesn’t help.

I love the velf set minus that damn chest piece. It’s very frustrating.

3 Likes

Clipping issues and WoW is like brothers when it comes to models.

/looks at most race shoulder mogs/cloaks/tabards.

1 Like

I like the chest piece, but the collar does indeed need to go.

See the shoulders are just a problem because someone at Blizz’s art team way back in the day took a look at Ceremonial armor and thought ‘Man, I bet the person who wore that was great at fighting’. And tried to put that into WoW’s gear. So many of WoW’s armor sets would not work in actual combat.

I agree, the wings should be the back piece.

1 Like