Please change the Void Elf wings so it isn't part of the chest piece

But if you move it to the Cloak, how will I mog the Void Elf Wings (chest), Sprite Darter Wings (shoulders), and one of many other Wing options (cloak) at the same time?

You’re gonna ruin my abomination.

I say we move the Dragonflight pre-order wings to the Boot slot.

3 Likes

I think we should have a second option that removes the chest collar for those who don’t like it. They’ve shown they don’t mind doing small alterations of sets to fit different wants (like the non-cycling warden set and the addition of lightning to TWW’s mog) and it would be nice to be able to keep the collar for those who want it while also ensuring those who don’t like it have access to an otherwise amazing mog.

4 Likes

Yeah best solution is to just make two more pieces. Chest sans wings, shoulders with wings.

2 Likes

I agree this would be a welcome change. And how about a wings recolour in red and gold for the Blood elves at the same time, to create some excitement?

2 Likes

Same for the Highmountain Totems on their chestpiece.

5 Likes

Gonna be real I didn’t even know that was a thing, yeah that should change.

1 Like

Indeed. For some reason Velf and Highmountain chest piece has back motifs fused to them.

4 Likes

That’s such a weird design choice to me.

1 Like

I agree i was like feeling weird about that wing piece i tried first time bcuz it binded to chest piece, not the shoulder. What i did was put that wing back into my mog collection and never wear again…

1 Like

I really like the idea that they remove it from the clothing entirely and make it a barbershop option, so we can combine it with any mog we want.

1 Like

Forum regular try not to do some weird “gotcha” in a reasonable thread challenge.

2 Likes

Pfft like you’re not a forum regular too.

All they really need to do is add another chest piece option and another back piece option without removing or changing what’s already there.

1 Like

I won’t deny that. Obviously not an attack on all regular posters but it’s quite weird how some are intentionally combative and try to be smart on suggestions that are reasonable in pretty much every aspect.

1 Like

Hmm you have a point.

Anyways, instead of changing an already existing armor piece, they could give us a second chest piece with no wings and a cloak that is the wings.

So the “I love the collar and wings!” weirdos can keep the original set as is and those with taste can have pieces that make sense.

Similar to what they did with the Warden set. Options.

2 Likes

They could do that (and maybe give an armored chest option while at it,) but they could also just switch it to a barber option and then we can attach it to our velves regardless of mog and have some real fun. (And technically you don’t lose the option from what we currently have).

2 Likes

I like that too. Probably better than my idea.

But either or could work :smiley:

1 Like

But I love my triple, sometimes quadruple, wings combo! Void wings chest, faerie wings shoulder, dragon/demon wings cloak, and for casters jump wings helm.

Yeah Blizz has had some really weird inconsistencies with attaching wing animations to pieces that are NOT the cloak slot over the years.

For some reason they like sticking them on chest or shoulder slots. I think there was a Warlock set that had the fell wing animation attached to a helm. And there was another lock set that had the animated void portal situated on the back also attached to a helm.

It just boggles my mind that wing animations aren’t by default attached to back pieces

Make it a barber option and you can keep that.