Please buff feral!

alts are talking to themselves again

What? Who? o.O

did you go to anger management yet?

Rich coming from someone who whispered me mid matchā€¦ saying I was throwing because our healer died. Such a clown.

:laughing:

Clowns defeat you in multiple rss games? Okay thenā€¦

Butā€¦ you didnā€™t. You spammed messaged me saying I was throwing. I thought you were talking about the healer at firstā€¦ SINCE the healer is the one that diedā€¦ but NOOOO! You were accusing me of throwing.

It made literally no sense. The healer dies and the next round you spam me. Still makes no sense. My first response was agreeeeeing with you because I thought you were talking about the healer of all things.

Youā€™re right up there with Fatnose for angry nerds QQā€™ing in shuffle.

Just que this season then! Iā€™ll gladly kill you next time I que :slight_smile:

Sure thing dude!

yeah man just wondering will you be win trading on your sham again?

Oh, I was wintrading with the paliā€¦ who was on my teamā€¦ and diedā€¦ and I lost.

Got it.

Great, canā€™t wait. Iā€™d be pretty afraid of me too

Take your meds.

Take your beating you fraud

lol

You canā€™t even explain how you think Iā€™m cheating. I lost. We were on the same team and the healer died. Why are you saying Iā€™m the one cheating? It makes no sense man. Do you think me and the pali were losing for someone else? I legit canā€™t wrap my head around what youā€™re saying.

Just que and Iā€™ll screen shot it to the forums when I kill you

Can you explain your accusation or no?

Like I will legit hop on disc with you and we can chat. Iā€™m a real person man. Youā€™re the one who messaged me.

I will stop insulting you, i am supposed to be on good behavior

There is nothing you could say that would insult me. Iā€™m asking you to explain your accusation.

I have gotten multiple warnings already talking to you

Well, thatā€™s because you broke the forum rules.

Iā€™m asking you to explain yourself. That doesnā€™t seem within your capacity since you enjoy randomly accusing people of cheating.