Please bring back plunderstorm

Bring it back as a separate game with no retail rewards attached.

1 Like

YEEES! I only played Plunderstorm while it was up! Best thing ever! i :hwant more of this ( different themes). I really hope Blizzard will do more of this content, it could be done so much done with it!. i was so sad when it was other. In the begining I was bad at it but towards the end i was getting more to the first place. Hope also we get more rewards in the future

2 Likes

I gave blizzard a whole dissertation on what they need to do next time around for Plunder storm. During the whole feedback thing.

It’s not a terrible game mode, but it just needs variation. More importantly, I think it’s imperative that whatever rewards are in that game exist as a separate thing altogether much like Hearth stone.

I’m still shaking my head trying to figure out how I actually won a match once. It seems like it was either super easy for someone or extremely unbelievably difficult.

And the more I played the more I just averaged out somewhere in the top 10 but never winning but that one time.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

You can bring back plunderstorm but don’t add any rewards to it, problem solved.

3 Likes

Bring it back but bait and switch it to be PVE only.

1 Like

How can it be the best BR out there, when it is in fact, not out there?

1 Like

While im nit a fan of it. I don’t see a issue rotating it out every few months.