Please bring back plunderstorm

Why?

You probably think that wow is top mmo too

Didn’t try it. Knew it was limited time and honestly didn’t care.

It will probably come back if it was as popular as some people say it is. Kind of like the Darkmoon faire.

1 Like

I will not support game modes like this for retail. I want them to stick to the MMORPG side of things. Battle Royales have their place with other games.

3 Likes

I liked it. It was a lot of fun. I hope they bring it back as a permanent game.

3 Likes

Game was fun. It was different and it has some cool rewards.

People who hated it. Hate everything good or bad. Seek help and get checked lol

Blizzard finally releases something and all they can do is vile and hate. Meanwhile we are toxic for liking something.

2 Likes

Yeah but, what’s wrong with other people participating?

You’re not just saying you’re not going to do it, you want the ability for other people to do it taken away.

It wasn’t my favorite thing to do but I support keeping it around for those who enjoy the fight.

1 Like

While Battle Royale PVP is not my cup of tea, I participated in the event and appreciate Blizzard adding it to the game and thank them for all the transmog and mount goodies.

With us having a Pirate WoW Battle Royale it would be interesting if they released a Ninja themed WoW Battle Royale.

1 Like

Don’t bother, These folks are mental. Hell the world is mental.

2 Likes

And if he did? Thats the thing about personal OPINIONS…They are just that.
Why are so many of you people haters? Just because you don’t like it(Neither did I BTW) doesnt mean others can’t or don’t.

Man the mental state of folk these days is so sad. All you people wanna do is crap/trash on everyone.

Removal of Plunderstorm feels like a punishment to me. I can’t find a reason why it was best for blizzard to remove the gamemode. It filled the gap regular WoW can’t achieve, which is offering a game mode you press start, enjoy the game for 10 mins and log off. A 10min plunderstorm match made me feel as good as spending 8 hours leveling a new alt and bringing it to arena for the first time.

Y’all remember the WoW parody from 17 years ago “Thats the world of warcraft that you play”? Well plunserstorm is the way I’d rather play.

2 Likes

Tbh plunderstorm offered a lot that WoW PvP SHOULD follow in the footsteps of:

• No gear
  • Just Skill expression
  • Accessible to new players
  • No Player Power advantage
  • Simplified combat with high skill cap
  • Engaging PvP combat

Things that didn’t work so well:

• it not being f2p
  • it being a fomo grind to renown 40

Plunderstorm was like giving a vr headset to a man with a flip phone. The loud forum posters being the old man of course. So terrified of everything that isn’t a direct benefit to them. Same type of people that complain when a restaurant starts to add plant based options to their menu and they get mad about it.

6 Likes

Did the grind to 40, and never played another match again. Terrible mode; and they should feel bad for doing it.

Splitting the base even more, between Classic, Season of Discovery, Wrath Classic, Retail and then Plunderstorm?

1 Like

Im suprised some people can enjoy such garbage

You had one month or so and still didn’t find time to do it. Then, you might need to learn time management.

blizzard dont create content : omg blizzard taking my money and running.

blizzard releases a ton of random stuff for casuals and hardcore people to enjoy : omg blizz is not doing this one specific thing so i am going to boycott it till its gone.

2 Likes

the funny thing is that i grinded the rewards in a few hours on a weekend.

1 Like

I had so much fun playing Plunderstorm!!! They should definitely bring it back. If people don’t like it they don’t have to play it, OBVIOUSLY. But some of us were having a great time. Incorporate it into the game like a BG or some sort of scenario PLEASE!!!

No.

/10char

1 Like