Please break premades

There’s no reason not to match premades against other premades, like virtually every other game does. Except that premades would whine if they actually had to go into even matches, which is all pug players are asking for.

2 Likes

Break? Nah.

Match exclusive against pre-made teams?Absolutely.

Any group over 4 people gets put in the pre-made queue. 4 or less can stay in the PUG group.

2 Likes

I’m no fan of premades personally, but Blizzard allowed them in CE and will allow them in TBCC. I have a feeling once arena opens up all the PVP sweaties will go there and premades will be less of an issue.

It’s ironic that you are calling anyone out after making a “deal with it” thread like this

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/man-it-sure-does-feel-good-to-be-alliance/994933

Player agency allows us to choose the faction we want to play, the race we want to play on the server we want to play. If those choices lead to consequences, why is there an expectation for Blizzard to “fix” it?

4 Likes

Yes, I like this idea.

That was a taunt and an advertisement to hopefully get more people to make the switch. I have always cared about and advocated for balance in this game, which makes me clearly different than many of the Alliance posters. Your backwards logic won’t help anybody when a bunch of people quit the game and BC PvP dies.

No one cares one way or the other about Horde queue problems. What we don’t want to hear is Horde whining about it, just like we don’t want to hear anyone whining about being ganked on a PvP server. These are due to individual player decisions and individual players can solve their own problems.

Everyone’s a little weary of the “help me Blizzard!” hand wringing.

1 Like

Assuming you’re everybody is pretty narcissistic.

Horde already sit in long queues. Separate the queues and imagine how long they will wait in queue if they want to play with friends. I don’t like getting stomped by a premade anymore than anyone else, but we survived it in CE and we’ll survive it in tbcc.

Wait a second I could have sworn there was a change to have premade vs premade only in tbc.

Expecting Blizzard to hold your hand and fix the problems you can fix yourself is narcissistic. But okay . . . “almost no one” is probably more accurate. There probably are a few who are sympathetic to people who make a choice, whine about the consequences of that choice, and then refuse to fix it themselves.

1 Like

Well, I’m hoping premades will be less of an issue once arena opens up.

1 Like

I care about the Horde experience in PvP because the factions in this game are symbiont. Their experience impacts my experience whether I’m aware of it or not. Happier Horde will make a better game for everybody. There’s no reason to be so spiteful and childish.

2 Likes

It does seem like they made an attempt to do this back then, but it caused queues to skyrocket so they backed off the premade vs premade rule. Or maybe I just have a bad memory.

I do notice a lot of them whine more than Alliance.

sorry, I just don’t agree with the side that thinks it’s some harsh crime to do social things and organize, and that just has to be eradicated.

You get no sympathy from alliance because we weren’t the beta ones to join the dominant faction with better racials.

Also horde would dominate world pvp to the point it was unplayable for alliance.

3 Likes

This view is childish and detrimental to the health of the game.

I thought they specifically changed this for tbc but they could have turned it off somehow until more people are 70? Idk, but I for sure remember hearing about them turning premades vs pugs off

The alliance pugs are terrible because they’ve been abandoned by the top % of their faction because they are mostly leechers, afkers etc, they don’t value the game because if they lose they insta queue into another one, removing alliance premades will only increase your queue time. When the alliance could premade AV in classic the horde had 20 minute queues (but like 1/2 the games were vs premades), after they removed the ability to premade AV after 100000 oceans of horde tears, the horde queues shot up to over an hour and remained that way for quite some time, which caused 100000 more oceans of horde tears about queue times being too long and blizzard never intervened. Be careful what you wish for.