Please blizz where is replica rank 14 gear for cata classic?

R14, Classic 2019, what realm?

Transferred between Sulf and Thunderfury. Titles now stay forever as your ranks no longer drop. Thats just what Blizzard said. Still toon by toon. One sham getting one won’t be usable by any other sham or a warrior to a warrior and so on.

And someone getting R14 this time around not the same as someone who got it back in 04 version of the game. A lot easier to get it this time around. In original WoW, many servers still had closed Scarab Gates. many realms had 0 people even close to R14. This time around, every realm had an opened Scarab Gate as well as multiple R14s per realm. Every realm say at least one person with one of the legendaries which did not happen in original version of the game either.

AB best BG to farm it out in in Classic. WSG starts to give DRs on the HKs after a short while, and AV and can take too long many times so AB is the in between. You will likely be R14 on that shaman if you PvP enough, simple as that, at level 60.

thunderfury r14 is like half afk 300k caps try again

I said where I was xfering from as well. What realm did you get it on?

And…Tell that bucket of lies to Scarab Lord/Grand Marshal Cypris on TF still active.

So get out of here you troll. Just about any time you log into TF, you will see AT LEAST one R14 and a Scarab Lord or two…and that was one of the worst servers. What realm did you get it on since you got R14 and know that it is impossible to get on TF even though multiple people there have it. I just named one random person I saw when I logged in just now.

Link where that was said. So far all you people have done on this thread and others like it is say what you heard from someone else who got it from someone who said they read about it on the internet from a source that no one can verify. So…link where that was said.

## PvP Item Transmogs

Rather than utilize the Replica PvP Vendors that were originally added in patch 4.3.0, we’re changing all of the original WoW Classic (Era) PvP gear to be usable as transmog appearances.

Still did not mention that it mogs for the Classic level 60 stuff.

It just says it will no longer say replica when it does mog and that you don’t need to get replica gear. I want it for my paladin. But may be forced to do RBGs in order to re get the titles, retail version in order to mog to it. But we all can do RBGs in retail.

…it literally says we’re changing all of the original WoW classic Era PvP Gear to be usable as transmog.

1 Like

And you say were it says it is from the original level 60 PvP and not from RBGs?

I earned rank 14 in vanilla and in classic. It was always referred to as the rank 14 set by players. Because we didn’t consider it a full set without the weapon. You can tell us what you called it, or what blizzard labeled the pieces as, but when you had the weapon and gear, you had r14 set. It’s not even that both parties are technically correct, it’s that you spew arrogance and anger. relax. we that earned it called it r14. I’m posting from an r14 character by the way.

1 Like