Please Ban GDKPs!

Ah, thank you for the source and agreeing with me that addressing RMT was only secondary to their primary reason for banning GDKP. Now I’ll address your irrelevant question…

I don’t care one way or the other if GDKPs are unbanned. I think they’re a dumb loot system and have never, nor will ever, participate in one

The game is bad, but geddykeppies wouldn’t make it good.

GDKP isn’t coming back to Season of Discovery. Stay mad.

3 Likes

Why would they give you data when you are satiated with feelings.

Your cup is already full bro. You folks already vomited all over the forum. I think you need to sober up from your emotional hangover

1 Like

Gdkps banned and G2G stonks up!

1 Like

Dear diary,

It’s been weeks and swipers are still in shambles.

1 Like

Because SoD is bad and the PvP is terrible. GDKP was a player made solution to a handful of player made problems that now exist again and are hurting the pug scene. The other versions or WoW offer a better product at this point and the new car smell has worn off.

No they aren’t they’re still swiping in sod.

2 Likes

It’s funny that the only ones hurt by the GDKP ban are legit players and pugs

2 Likes

Like I play a rogue there’s around 5,000 gold worth of boe items that are best in slot this phas

Dude acting like just because gdkps are banned all of a sudden the people who used to buy Gold stopped buying it.

1 Like

It was always just head canon for people who either didn’t play Classic or didn’t ever run GDKPs. GDKP was literally no different than any other loot system it just fixed a bunch of issues with the majority of pugs.

1 Like

example of one more dumb gdkp argument. Everyone benefits when heavywoodm drinknblink, and their gdkp buddies buy gold and use it purchase gear carries…

so let me ask you this. you and the other GDKP clowns say everyone is helped by gdkp but then say gdkp is victimless in your very next post. do explain.

Go back to wotlk swiper.

Citation needed?

I’m a ghost mushroom farmer.

You sound like someone who was denied entry into every gdkp he applied to.

You a whole pure buyer with no gold

I’m aware but this makes the forum ones mad

1 Like

you have this backwards.

you are the one who wants gdkp. you are the one that thinks gdkps are good.

I am the one that is glad they are banned. and i am the one that does not want them anywhere near the game.

Just another disingenuous post to try and make the RMT haven that GDKP is come back.

Nobody had a clue that incursions were coming, and would literally print gold for ppl endlessly…

If GDKP were in game rn inflation would be at least 10x worse. The amount of bots doing loops 24/7 would be significantly higher all so ppl could get level up gear on alts via their mastercard lol

3 Likes

I’m also glad they are banned here we got to see how harmless they actually were.

You’re just a salty low skill player.

1 Like

Incursions are just your scapegoat

1 Like