Please ban GDKP's in Classic Cata

No the price of the token is set by blizzard how much gold it sells more depends on the AH. So say a third party site makes a couple 1000 a month in gold I have no idea how much they make. Dont you think it would be beneficial to spend 60 to 80 dollars so you can set the gold value of the token in order to maintain your ability to undercut the price of the token with their gold

From wowhead

Blizzard will set the price of the amount of gold required to buy a token, NOT the seller. Blizzard will also be the one who decides what is the proper cost of gold in game for the token region wide and Blizzard will be solely responsible for raising and lower the price periodically, region by region.

Didn’t the gold price of tokens go up dramatically the month after Blizzard made everyone who hadn’t paid a subscription fee for years because they just bought tokens. Also wasn’t that followed with a massive bot ban wave. I think you know exactly what I meant though and would rather other players did not start thinking like that.

I have no idea what you’re talking about as I don’t monitor token prices on a daily basis.

I just pointed out how it works.

I don’t care what other players think, but everyone who bought a token knows how much gold he will get for his $20. While he does put it on the AH he cannot change that price at all.

I was wrong I didn’t realize Blizzard controlled the gold value too. I thought the gold value of the token was set by the player who purchased the token sorry

That’s the only reason I posted was to clarify your misunderstanding on who gets to set the price of the token.

It’s all Blizzard.

My mind is legit blown thank you for the info

-95% of active raiders. (From 500k to 45k)

3 Likes

They’re probably not counting GDKP raids as actual raiders so that their numbers are positive.

I dig everything you are saying and you explain it so well. Preach

1 Like

Blizzard learned with their SoD experiment that banning a method of play hurts numbers and does nothing but please a vocal minority who probably don’t even play the game anyway. The people who are actually playing either like gdkp or don’t care since theres like 100 non gdkp runs a day advertising in LFG. Blame normal pugs for being so bad that gdkp is the only way to clear heroics on alts

2 Likes

Blizzard learned the toxic RMT crowd removes themselves from the game when end game boosting is not easily accessible to RMT GDKPers…yes, it was a positive loss of players violating ToS.

Ban GDKPs in Cata. A loss of the RMT community from the game is a win for the people Classic was actually made for, those wanting to reexperience the game.

1 Like

You needed to be bosted in ST?

Was it too hard for you?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.