Please Awoo for approval

I’m here representing the AoA (Awooers of Azeroth) formally requesting that /awoo (or /howl) be added to the game with a voice emote exclusively to the worgen and vulpera races.

The same way /moo is exclusive for tauren us non bovine deserve our own opportunity to contribute to the community and warcraft culture in general.

Please leave your Awoo of approval below.

6 Likes

Weasley’s got himself a Howler!

8 Likes

Did not know that was lacking. I support this.

OwO UwU

2 Likes

I reallllly like the worgen /roar, but a howl would be pretty awesome too.

Only if they also add:

/shot gun blast sound

And

/yip yip yip yip

3 Likes

They nerfed the Worgen /roar before it used to work with skills like Warrior shouts or Druid roars.

1 Like

Support. I did not know Tauren could moo, I’m going to have my pally mooing all day now.

Awooo, I can nyot say nyo to this!

UwU

1 Like

I support /awoo!

Sounds adorable!

1 Like

i came in this thread to mock whatever petition you had, but i 100% support this petition

So I just want to put this out there to start.

Source

Petitions are kinda frowned upon by Blizzard as these forums are for discussion so stuff like–

Kinda go against the spirit of what the forums are for, if you take the petition stuff out though this is honestly a good topic of discussion.

With that out of the way I personally think this topic has merit and could be a great discussion piece on racial emotes. The next big form of player uniqueness/customization is the model options coming in 9.0 but its certainly cool to think about racial emotes. Yeah, everyone can moo, but only Tauren make the unique voice sound.

I think it would be cool to see more options like Howling or maybe some unique native language stuff, maybe even unique gestures of some kind for specific races.

Emotes certainly could use some more love, I know the RP community clamors over the Guard Pose, leaning pose, ect that were added not to long ago for NPC’s. There is certainly a lot of room for new emotes and I think that racial, or at least racially enhanced, emotes could be great :slight_smile:

What would everyone here want to see as an emote for their favorite race? Perhaps a unique phrase, or a pose/action?

1 Like

snicker

God damn it, fine, you got me.

1 Like

Everyone can /moo. I always /moo and /hug whenever I see a moocow person.

:cookie:

Hijacking thread:
Bring back the OG /whistle.

2 Likes

So sweet. My cow would appreciate that. He spends all day getting beat into hamburger, being told he is smelly, and all he gets to eat is grass.

The other paladins make him sit in the yard and watch through the window at church…:pensive:

Moos save lives…#cowsarepeopletoo

1 Like

I fully support the awoo… just… as racial sounds go, please for the love of all that’s holy, do not have us Baa…we’re space goats… we don’t go baababaaa…just…no. okay? lmao

1 Like
1 Like

someone please start a counter petition and I will sign it

1 Like

/AWOO’s in support

I am a hunter, so I’ve probably done such things numerous times. :smiley:

Vulpera was a mistake.

1 Like