Please add race change to TBC

Yes please. Also account transfers. No Faction transfers though obviously.

1 Like

You will level a blood elf from level 1, just like people did in actual BC.

3 Likes

Go back to retail.

4 Likes

I am totally for Race change … not faction change ^^

11 Likes

Race change, no.

But! i would be ok with the gender change option at a barber oh yeah i say bring in the barber.

5 Likes

^^^True^^^

Ally will have that easy compaired to horde.
Ally will have pally’s to boost the new class/race.

It seems a lot of people are super mad and heated about race changes to BE or Drae. I kind of see their point, but mostly I just wanted to know if we could go from like human to nelf or orc to troll or something haha? I made the mistake of making 2 human fem chars and its SO BORING xD

4 Likes

Use your 58 boost on a new race same class. Problem solved!

2 Likes

faction changes too.

1 Like

Yeah I’d like for this option to exist.
I can’t remember what it was called… ‘character customization’ (??) -service.

2 Likes

Please Do* you mean?

Sure.

You got it, kiddo.

1 Like

The more that roll horde the better. It makes my queues faster, and it just means more opportunities to slay the bads and put their heads on pikes.

2 Likes

No.

Deal with your choices.

1 Like

I want gender change, It’s 2021
I should be able to be what I feel like inside. :smiley:

4 Likes

That should be included for free and have no limits on use.

3 Likes

What if they simply added Race changes and kept out the new races. So no race change to blood elf or Dranei? They could also add character re-customization. It’s cash flow for Blizzard and wouldn’t really upset the balance of things. I agree, there should be no faction changes or race changes specifically to blood elves. Otherwise who cares? all you people who want no changes make no sense, these are aspects that would make the game more enjoyable for many people.

6 Likes

Blizz doesn’t want us consolidating accounts.

Well they didn’t add guilds banks until Wrath and they have them in the beta currently. I would love to be able to switch to Orc, from Tauren. I’d even pay whatever price they set. Instead no I am going to re-roll Orc and lose alot of my characters history and rep