Please add "/petattack" support for Fire Elemental

This isn’t what we’re talking about.

1 Like

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xWCVg6fqrYaTX4ky#fight=39&type=damage-done
Oh look, a static fight and all three ele shamans in the raid are doing comparable fire ele dmg to ele shamans on dbl dragons…

Chimeron buggeeeeeeed??

The lower parsing shaman had more casts than one of the higher parsing ones. Just admit that you have no clue what you’re talking about.

Also, the shaman in the bugged fight had significantly less casts, more dmg, probably bc they snapshotted or something, but less casts.

And, take into account for fight length.

2 Likes

750k is still low. Fire ele should do over 1mil if it’s behaving properly.

1 Like

Not it isn’t. Fire eles are doing more than twice the damage of snapshotted Doomguards(a comparable guardian)

Should rename this thread:
“I can’t position my totems and that makes me salty”

1 Like

Apples and oranges. Things that are balanced are like a class’s primary dps filler ability. Fr/B Ghoul is not UH gargoyle is not fire ele is not doomguard. Just because they are guardians does not mean they are supposed to be comparable. They are all over the place, talent or no talent, different durations, different cooldowns. How a doomguard performs should not inform how fire elem ai behaves.

1 Like

No it isn’t. Learn to position your totems better :skull:

Somebody ran out of their medication! woopsies lmao xD
Defend the terribly buggy game with all your time, troll them all, obsess! obsess! Bookmark it! turn on your notifications! You are SO getting them sooo angy xD!

Their fire ele does more than twice the dmg of a comparable guardian. If you look at the replays of the logs I linked you can easily spot the difference on fights where eles have the most dmg time on bosses, and it’s entirely positioning. Removing positioning from fire ele when they do so much dmg just lowers the skill cap and is a buff for bad players.

I linked a log above where both ele shamans on Chimeron had fire eles doing the exact same dmg as they do on Dbl Dragons. Chimeron is a static boss…this thread is just shamans who can’t position their totems complaining because they want an easier snapshot and dont want to move.

ALL PETS ARE F’d we had so much issues progging H sinestra and several other bosses JSUT bc pet attack macros arent even working in those areas!!! blizz pets are just f’d everywhere they need big fixes. Unholy dk hunters also having the issue

These shamans are complaining about a non-issue while ignoring more foundational problems with the game. Their ele does multiples more dmg than any other pet or guardian right now.

1 Like

Id argue otherwise on top pet damage, Look up dk pets on sinestra(in general really), we just have to put them on passive use pet move to here face. than they will do 2-3 million damage that fight alone about 20k dps… but yes there are many foundational problems that need to be fixed.

not to mention no hunter is bm anymore so course there pet going to be weak.

For the time that fire ele is up compared to the time a DK pet is up the fire ele is doing some insane dmg.

It’s like every other guardian/pet class is eating McDonalds and these shamans are like, “why isn’t my wagyu steak delivered yet?”.

Well, since you decided to bring pets into it… Look at demo lock’s felhunter lmao. There’s no way you’re actually saying 20-35% of our dmg is less than the elemental.

A quick look at logs can show fire eles doing comparable dmg to a permanent pet while being a temporary guardian:

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/91y4NAbhJDat3dgk#fight=6&type=damage-done&source=7

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Gdf4FV68y1NY9MWZ#fight=12&type=damage-done&source=4

Not only did the felhunter do 200k more dmg, you linked an affliction warlock. I said demo lock.

felhunters do more dmg with affliction locks…

No, they absolutely don’t. Go lvl a lock, look at what the mastery buffs do. Demo’s scales so much more even now. You clearly do not understand how warlocks work and you should really stop lying about those numbers.

You may want to re read your abilities again…