Please add "/petattack" support for Fire Elemental

wtf is this nonsense. What a dumb thing to defend, just let us control the ele rather than have it bug out.
Nobody wants the tank to move the entire fight around just to suit one elemental that ran off on its own. No other class has their main cooldown run away from what you’re fighting.

2 Likes

Seems like the angry guy in here avoided buggy broken pet rng once or twice and has held onto it as a feat of skill lmao, seeing people defend this makes it clear why we get unfinished products from blizz these days.
No cap smdh tbqh frfr :100:

1 Like

It’s not bad pet AI because a fire elemental isn’t a pet. It’s a being from another plane that you just summoned into the middle of a battle and it has no idea what’s going on.

2 Likes

Why does this matter, when you only parse against other shams who have the same bug

There clearly are. I linked the ones that did. Git Gud imho

We can change our targets by bane swapping btw

1 Like

And eles can get full duration on their totems by positioning them correctly to

And yet again, you’re lying. The logs you posted in this thread prove you wrong. It’s not about position here, it is about the fact that a boss is in range, but not getting hit when it is supposed to be.

2 Likes

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dXJ26rvxFfnQW3MY#fight=26&type=damage-done&source=21&ability=-32982
750k dmg from Fire Ele, 96 hits.

Let’s compare that to doomguard on the same fight:
https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mCNazLryGYHVJqwx#fight=22&type=damage-done&source=18
Doomguard only did 489k dmg from a top performing lock on the fight. With only 19 hits…

Wow! Please buff locks! Their Doomguard isn’t hitting the boss enough!!! :skull:

You’re making stuff up. Rare occurrences where a bug doesn’t happen doesn’t mean the bug doesn’t exist. You are doing what is called cherry-picking.

No one mentioned for warlock to be buffed. Also, that amount of hits for doomguard actually does make sense, as it’s a slow, hard hitting thing. It is often that my doomguard doesn’t get a lot of hits in because of a quick fight or a fight where you swap targets (swapping it’s target makes it take longer). This argument you made is a strawman.

1 Like

:skull:
“I’m not listening. You posted logs to back up your claim but I’m not looking at those” -Copeology Warlock

I looked at the logs. Quote the whole paragraph.

Down with cope, up with hope.

And again, cherry-picking a fight where the bug didn’t happen is not valid. You are trolling.

1 Like

Crikey it’s a wild Copeasaurus Rex in its natural habitat, the WoW Forums. This lil bugger sure is angry. Aint she a beut.

Sorry that you’re so angry at the world to ignore what the actual issue is.

1 Like

Then why is it still doing half the damage of an equivalent Guardian that “bugs out and cant hit bosses”??? :skull:

Because of the fact that bugs don’t always happen and that one log didn’t get bugged?

1 Like

Copesaurus Rex launches its attack, but it is ineffective.

It’s clearly positioning. Just look at where they drop totems. Fun Fact: you can “replay” the fight and watch where people position and use abilties

So…
Greater Fire Elemental Melee
397.2k dmg total. 23 hits. 17.3k dmg per hit average. 1,288.8 dmg per sec average.

You lied.

1 Like