Please add more Paladin race options

Basically title; specifically, I’d love to see Kul Tiran paladins be added, since Kul Tiras has had paladins since the RTS games, and even with the BFA retcons there are paladins in Drustvar. The only reason I can think of for Blizz to not add Kul Tiran paladins, or something else like worgen for that matter, is that they would want to give them unique paladin mounts.

While I’d love for any additional paladin races to get their own paladin chargers, I don’t think it makes sense to delay adding in Kul Tiran paladins, for instance, simply because they wouldn’t have their own unique mount. Dwarves were stuck with the old human charger until last expansion, and I can’t imagine people arguing that they wouldn’t want to play a dwarf paladin specifically because they got the old vanilla charger.

Tl;dr please let me play my tubby templar.

5 Likes

I am still waiting on my Night Elf Paladin.
We had 2 nelf Pallies in pally order hall… there is literally no excuse to not let me roll one -_-

20 Likes

Night elf paladins are definitely long overdue.

I am waiting for orc paladins personally but paladins definitely need more races especially alliance side.

I assume it’s taking so long because they need to make class mounts for these and all that but would really love to see some races open up. Orcs, night elves, maybe even void elves now that they can basically be high elves but I’m not opposed to any race being paladin.

8 Likes

Blizz making the class mount excuse is not valid. We all know how good blizz is at doing “just recolour the same old mount”
Night elfs have panthers/Tigers
Orcs have Wolfs.
Both already exist in game, not like they are making a whole new mount for us. We all know they cant be trusted or bothered to do that. Recolor is our best bet.

2 Likes

I was surprised KT weren’t able to be when they were announced. I’d love to have them as an option. They could have easily allowed HMT to be pallies as well. Bull rush would be amazing for some extra mobility.

I think we’ll see more paladin options this expansion though. Like 10.1.5 or 10.2.5

3 Likes

I was JUST saying this less than a week ago! If they allow us to make a night elf pally blizzard would get 4 race changes from me alone.

2 Likes

The fan concept on Wowhead is very interesting as to new paladin races:

4 Likes

Goblins as paladins? Those greedy mongrls? No ty. I choose pass on that lol Goblins destroy nature badly lol they cant be druids either.
I will die on this hill lol

3 Likes

Gnome Paladins. I’d race change in a heartbeat.

2 Likes
  • Kul Tiran - Yes
  • Night Elf - Sure
  • Void Elf – if renamed to High Elf - Sure
  • High Mountain - Yes
  • Troll - Sure
  • Vulperan - Sure
  • Undead - Maybe
  • Panda - Maybe
  • Dragon - Maybe
  • Worgen - Maybe
  • Orc - Nah
  • Goblin - Nah
  • Gnome - Nah
7 Likes

Orc Paladins please. Oath of the Ancestors, DnD style. Use ancestral power, instead of ‘the holy light’ - By the grace of the ancestors, make this so!

6 Likes

Mag’har orc paladin would be interesting, considering the lightforged draenei were trying to convert them by force and all. That could be a cool side story to justify them.

1 Like

No, we need less races not more. You just keep ruining the class identity

3 Likes

They can AT LEAST give night elf paladins. They are already cannon with Paladin order hall. Not asking for anything out of box like Undead Pallies.

4 Likes

No, that was a mistake.

3 Likes

They already said they’re adding more race/class combos so it’s only a matter of time. Blizzard just shot themselves in the foot by having unique assets for each race so paladins will probably be among the last to get new races.

2 Likes

Night is incompatible with Light.

Shouldn’t NEs get a warden flavor instead of paladin?

1 Like

Night Elfs worship Elune, Moon Goddess.

What is moonlight if not light relected from Sun?

Blood Elfs can teach the Night Elfs the way of light and how to be Paladin.
And Night elfs can teach Blood Elfs how to re-new their connection with nature and get back to the way of Nature. The way Of Druid, making Blood Elf Druids.
We are all friends now anyways.
This way both races help each other and show good faith to the truce of Horde and Alliance & moving out towards friendship between two factions.

(Why would blood elf have to actually? we already have 2 Canon Night Elfs who are followers of light but for explanation sake or to create lore i guess? Blizz can use this)

5 Likes

Orc paladins I know it doesnt make lore sense but what about the lore does? Do it for looks, transmogs would look sick on an orc.

2 Likes