Please add a transmog toggle

I just want to look how I want to look. Make it a toggle in the interface options where you can turn it on or off so that people in the “transmog is a lie” camp can see the game their way as well.

5 Likes

imorph friend

2 Likes

this is brand new to me. thanks for the suggestion

Imorph is bannable so enjoy that ig

2 Likes

What’s the proof?

Yeah, so is botting but here we are.

You mean the part that you have to alter the game files and that’s against the rules? lmao

What do you mean what proof?

3 Likes

yeah but… you know

There is no, you know. Blizzard bans imorph unlike bots.

Because bots give them money, you playing dress up doesn’t.

And you left out the part where nobody has been banned for it. Curious.

Data / client mods are bannable.

1 Like

After reading a bit about it, they have banned some people but it was people who were altering it to change other game assets on the server end I believe. They got those bans with a sweeping ban of a lot of morphers and then overturned the benign user bans with the caveat that future use of the software would result in escalated punishment.

might as well SoD done jumped the ship

there was a streamer back in legion who got banned for using tmorph. Cant remember which one was. could be either pilav or venruki. But yes, i remember people talking about how they got banned for using tmorph back then

Yea the only cases of people being banned was false positives for bot software, and imorph has since changed their code so it wouldn’t happen.

But why risk it?

All they gotta do is hit the ‘Deny’ button on the Appeal and that’s that.

Like…do you people not realize Blizzard could just randomly decide to ban you and that’s it. You’re done. You have no legal right to play.

Where’s the risk? Its been a thing for over a decade and nobody has been intentionally banned for it. I like it because it keeps people that sincerely want transmog happy, while keeping Classic as a game without transmog.

this :expressionless:

It’s against the ToS; punishment being possible permanent account ban.

That’s the risk.

I haven’t played this game for almost 20 years to risk a ban just so I can run around in Banana Suit at 50.

Good thing most of those calling for Tmog have stated there should be an option to disable seeing it.

Can we have dragon riding too , I really want to have a cool flying mount