Playing without URH hurts the game

I’m okay with 2 Min CDs as long as there are CDRs in place to smooth out the spec’s gameplay. How does Blizzard add in 3 min CDs and don’t give players a way to reduce them is beyond me.

Going from Curator to Medivh while CA(Or RF for some) is still on CD sucks

Like - with the dog legendary if i get fairied i have effectively two legendaries. but other classes literally struggle to even keep up with me when i’m running dogs + without cds.

Why is a boomkin, doing my damage for their 3 min ramp when i have nothing up

These classes are hurting dude. Their 3min cd is literally me without tyrant but running dogs

I think Ion would say this to the 3 min CD classes

“Frankly, that’s a skill issue.”

1 Like

Yeah I think ive said on here before that we need Urh like every season lmao

1 Like

3min cd classes are hurting bro. like with zulgamex before bosses in 7/8 of the dungeons, you can’t have cds for zul AND for the boss.

Having short cds is definitely a blessing. Running venth outlaw at the moment and they have in built cdr to the point that their effective cd is some where in the 1-1.5min range? But once you push high enough, they’re up every pull and maybe even twice every pull.

My aoe is throttled pretty hard, though. Most I’ve done is probably around 50k on a big gambit pull; but at least it’s not healer levels of dps between cds lol.

I’m also looking forward to the cdr talent outlaw gives to the group in DF.

1 Like

Nobody’s asking for god mode. They’re asking for damage to be more redistributed. Buffing damage outside CDs requires weakening those CDs accordingly. This should be obvious, and it doesn’t just apply to ranged DPS.

The main problem that I see with 3min classes is that A. they don’t do enough dmg in their damage window and B. they can’t rip on zulgamex and the boss.

1 Like

I miss Urh. And Wo. Not Vy though.

That really shows how our filler spells have all become nothing more than wet noodles.

Moving so much damage towards burst damage has crippled the game in several ways, maybe that’s why PvP has been all about exploding eachother in seconds for years now.

Maybe focusing more on sustainable damage would be healthier for the game, hm?

2 Likes

I think you’re absolutely correct about this.

It’s hard to tell “which class is good” when the hunters in the group perma make mobs 50% hp.

I don’t think the game needs Uhr back as much as it needs to delete any CD over 2 minutes.

1 Like

yeah, but my original post was pretty much saying that urh like actually omega impacted the game.

this 1 affix alone made classes / specs viable that wouldn’t be otherwise.

You’re right about Havoc. It is so weird to stack your eyebeams for +6 sec meta, and then have this 3 minute pop up that you’re mainly only using it to apply a dot to a group of mobs and reset the cooldown of eyebeam… then you look at your time left on meta after the pack is dead and it’s like 43 seconds. You just kind of stand there blinking and holding your ****.

1 Like

I think any scenario where you have to “hold” your 3 minute is just sad.

Like the difference between a 2 minute and a 3 minute is the size of the moon.

I’m gonna use an example here of why it’s insane that some classes are 3min vs 2min

If I get fairied by the priest - on things in junkyard I can tyrant on zulgamex AND tyrant on the boss. 3min classes cannot do that and it HURTS them.

1 Like

Urh made my spec feel even worse in m+.

So.

shrug

3m CDs in keys feels awful. In raids, not so much.

Yeah of course, but if you take away Uhr and also make it so Icy Veins, Meta, CA, and in DF Infernal are 2 min or less CD, then that kind of resolves it. You can then move on knowing you’re not using a seasonal affix as a crutch.

They can also make dungeons scale harder early and then start to taper to scale slower around a 20 depending on how high they want the “mountain” of keystone level to be. It does feel bad when a pack is dead in a 15 which is “what damage is tuned around” (quoting another forum poster here) and you’re barely halfway through your cooldown.

this is the main issue. you don’t actually get to “experience” your class if mobs die in 15 seconds. like if u were in my group you would NEVER EVER be able to experience ur class fully

I slam infernal - and do 100k dps right, but the mobs are already dead before u can even get value out of gavel. That’s such a sad design for the game.

Correct. The game would be far better served if cooldown stacking was massively nerfed and sustain was buffed.