Playing with 'Friends'

easy fix make a solo only que then watch the premaders find away around it so they can get in and farm pugs. then pound their chests and say “see how good I am”. they made rated bg’s so friends could play together but the premaders dont want that hell no everyone is geared and communicating

4 Likes

Sorry you don’t have any.

2 Likes

Easy fix: Make a friend.
I am sure that even you can do it in a game of millions.

2 Likes

I think pre-mades should be allowed. The current problem is that pre-mades are mythic geared leading to enormous gear disparity between the teams. If Blizz introduced PvP templates again for BGs this problem would be solved.

I’m not sure why you are having difficulty because I have conquest capped 11 toons this week. There is just so many ways to fill that bar up each week.

Please share your wisdom with others. Unless you kick azz in arena you are talking outta your azz.

Apparently you’re responding to me? I don’t do arena, but I do manage to cap all of my toons that I want during the week. Do you not participate in BfN? I mean its just too easy to pass up that sweet CQ. Anyway if you are talking/responding to me you best keep your attitude in check because I have no reason to lie.

pick one homie

you’re not playing skyrim

These friends who report me afk every night. I should find new friends.

“Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game.” shrugs

I just made this in honor of all the anti-friend whiners.
https://i.imgur.com/0T3NaO0.jpg