Players would be more supportive of lesbian characters than gay ones

Valera Sanguinar isn’t related to Sylvanas Windrunner. You’re thinking of Vareesa Windrunner.

Edit: Well I see that’s been responded to already. Forums go zoom-zoom.

1 Like

I feel insulted.

You’re still on the forums?

You didn’t clean your room. You didn’t mow the lawn. And you didn’t really do that well on your last evaluation (that would have been… 7th grade I believe.)

Go. Or no allowance. You’re already on thin ice for trying to paint your room with mayonnaise.

Also ask your parents about equal respect between humans.

9 Likes

I would prefer lesbian characters simply because my favorite characters are female and I’d love to see them snuggling each other. But it doesn’t mean I do not support m/m couples. I would actually love to see m/m couples with tauren/vulpera, tauren/tauren or vulpera/vulpera in wow anytime xD

2 Likes

All I want is a good story all the gay and lesbian tokens don’t provide that, If a character is a good character and also gay that’s awesome but if a character sucks and exists to be gay that sucks.

8 Likes

WTF does that even mean?

I agree with this. I don’t sit and watch to see if someone is gay or whatnot. I simply don’t care.

1 Like

I know… they don’t really get deep into reading comprehension until the 8th grade.

Soon, kid.

Until then, google sarcasm.

4 Likes

I was going to comment on the real reason, but enjoy posting dank cat memes too much.

2 Likes

Fine. A specific spy that’s loyal to the Wrynns. Happy?

1 Like

Guess I’m the only one that does not care what pixels do behind closed doors. Unless the doors are open, and then it’s selfie camera time :laughing:

1 Like

Yep. I actually believe that bad gay characters that the sole purpose is being the gay character hurts representation far more than not having them at all.
Sadly lots of companies don’t seem to get it and want to add these characters just to say “look how progressive we are!”.

3 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

I for one don’t care about anyones sexuality

6 Likes

Is it “Make a Vapid Generalisation Day” where you are?

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ehhh, people flip out even if it’s like a minor part of their character. A lot of insecure dudes lost their crap when it was revealed in a small bio on the game website that Gibraltar was gay in Apex Legends, for example.

4 Likes

Every day is “Make a Vapid Generalization Day” when you’re on the internet.

3 Likes

I represent that remark!

1 Like

It’s just bad to tokenize anyone, Being gay/queer is a component of an identity not an entire identity to itself and people need to know that. I hope blizz continues with the diverse cast but I also hope they put some real time an effort into the characters so they are more than one dimensional cutouts.