Players would be more supportive of lesbian characters than gay ones

About 90% of wow players are dudes. 99% wizards. Not all but a lot more would accept hearing valeera was in bed with sylvanas than hearing a flynn doing it with another manly hairy muscular dude and a gay elf story etc.

There was a study about this subject what gender is accepted. google: “Lesbians more accepted than gay men around the world, study finds”

10 Likes
13 Likes

Why not both?

7 Likes

This entire post must be purged

21 Likes

i have no problem with gay or lesbian or straight characters its so common in other games like ESO you dont think twice but wow they are only just adding it and it is so obvious why i have a problem with them only adding it now and not always having it like the elderscrolls universe has had. its complete virtue signaling its so obvious and everyone knows it they dont care and we know this.

8 Likes

Who took the jam out of your donut??

3 Likes

Late or early, I’m just glad the threshold is being crossed. Now it’s uncontroversial to include - as it should’ve always been - and can be freely added whenever.

Several people are typing...

5 Likes

I forgot to include in my op. This is obviously for all the controversy on the forums about gay characters. I am just saying the blow back would be less from the people on the forums.
“ew 2 sweaty guys kissing”
will go to
“ohhhh 2 sexy attractive woman kissing”

2 Likes

It’s been in the game and lore since vanilla. It’s just now that they are being abrupt with it.

1 Like

I hate the male gaze thing but it’s where we are. We need gay women and gay men, Blizz. And people of other genders and sexualities.

1 Like

26 Likes

I thought Valeera was Sylvanas’ sister. That’s gross.

2 Likes

Good luck convincing anyone here. People genuinely think there are more female players than male players, because of that one dodgy study that included soccer moms on their mobile phones.

its annoying they are making it to abrupt i am one who dislikes cringy romance or couple scenes in stories or games books or what ever like the whole annoying tyrande thing in valshara in legion annoyed the heck out of me. blizzard has no tallent and writting convincing couples. actually there is the 2 zandalari priests lol

1 Like

You’re thinking of Vereesa. Valeera is just some random spy that’s loyal to the Wrynns.

Vereesa Windrunner is most definitely Sylvanas Windrunner’s sister.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it just be great if instead of “gay people” “straight people” etc… we just said people and stopped caring about who other people decide to be with(legally)?

8 Likes

Valeera isn’t Sylvanas’ sis. That’s Vereesa.

Also Sylvanas is a walking corpse. That’s kinda (super) gross.

6 Likes

I meant is, or that Valeera isn’t.

While he is mistaken one for the other, Valeera
Is not just some random spy.

2 Likes

Hey man, I like dudes with good butts, and I also like chicks.