Players with repair mounts

Get your own, then? :dracthyr_shrug:

7 Likes

A casual is the type to actually buy the yak. I do nothing but run M+ in this game, that means I have zero gold. Same with PVPers. We don’t have gold. Blizzard decided that everything in the game needs to be self contained.

Every thought of whispering the owner and ask them nicely to not take off while you repair your gear…

1 Like

I have been known to bring up my Long Boi if someone in the zone asks for someone too bring one up…not all of us players that own the big mounts with repairs are pita …most of us are nice if you ask us nicely.

2 Likes

That’s because many players have it. It’s a common mount. Not to mention, I am not here to cater to you, I am only there to help my friends who needs a repair

2 Likes

While I don’t believe it is my responsibility, I do try and stay still for an extra bit if it looks like somebody is standing near me and may be using the vendors. I will also get it out on purpose while doing content where I feel people around me may need to repair and/or vendor trash. Again, I don’t think there is an obligation on my part, but it feels good to be helpful.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t call it “catering to someone” when you’re auto mounted in the open, sitting there idling, that’s what we call “free samples”. It’s leymans: if you see a vendor idling with free samples sitting out, it’s automatically assumed they are there to be sampled, that’s not catering.

4 Likes

I love the mount people with the repair and mog always useful when I get out of a raid and I got gear that messes with my mog

Get an addon that instantly repairs and sells all your gray items as soon as you click the vendor.

Also, get a less ridiculous attitude. We don’t owe you anything.

3 Likes

There are people who don’t have the yak?

2 Likes

There are players that don’t have Mammoths either…

1 Like

Thank you! It’s kind of odd being accused of being “entitled” when the vendors are obviously advertising themselves to be used.

1 Like

Can’t say I ever noticed anyone else trying to use mine when I have it out but if I did see someone I’d let them finish business.

You’re 100% entitled to use the vendors when they’re available. If you complain about players moving and the vendor disappearing because it inconveniences you, then you sound just a bit entitled.

14 Likes

I had some guy whisper me cuz i dismounted while selling stuff on my alt lol

2 Likes

the repair mount is the best mount. Is still on my hot bar even though I got better looking mounts. Is too practical not to have. Beside is like 16k for it? Is so cheap these days everyone should buy one.

10K gold to buy the mammoth.
just do it.

1 Like

Get your own. MY mount isn’t for you. If you use it quick, I don’t care, but I have better things to do that sit and wait while someone who is too lazy to get their own yak/mammoth uses MY mount vendors. If you can’t scrounge up 16-18k for a mammoth, that is a you problem.

6 Likes

one more reason to love druid.
if theyre sitting there window shopping on MY game time, I kitty stealth and leave them hanging there.
No offense but spend the frikkin 10k and buy your own vendor mount, cheapskate. lol

1 Like

Using someone else’s vendor mount while its out doesn’t make you sound entitled. Expecting other players to put their gameplay on hold and wait around for you, as if they even notice you or know what you are doing half the time, that sounds entitled and absurd.

9 Likes