Players Want Better Armor

The main characters have BEAUTIFUL armor!

The players can’t even get near it.

Look at Sylvanas in 9.2. Tyrande, Jaina, all the main characters. Come on! What is going on? Let players have that stuff! We can’t even get close.

Meanwhile a starting character in FF14 looks AMAZING! What is going on? Why make us suffer like this?

Microsoft, help!

25 Likes

Look at my hunter.

It’s trash.

This trend is going to amuse me for years to come :laughing:

11 Likes

Microsoft, please help us.

2 Likes

I agree! Especially as a hunter!

I’d also like options for more “casual” armor. Pretty sure this Nobleman’s set I’m wearing is the only non-seasonal casual outfit available if you don’t wear leather or cloth.

3 Likes

I read that Microsoft bought ActiBlizz just so Phil Spencer could fire Bobby.

5 Likes

It’s like they want Clippy to suddenly pop up and suggest something better.
“It looks like you’re trying to down Guardian of the First Ones. Have you tried stacking the raid near the obelisks?”

5 Likes

FF14 looks like really bad anime. To each his own but I don’t want wow taking any ques from FF14z. Yuck.

7 Likes

An addon could be made to do that :laughing:

I’m not sure about the licensing/trademark/copyright around the Clippy image though

I look amazing.

1 Like
1 Like

The armor on this hunter looks like trash compared to what Sylvanas is wearing in 9.2.

And is what she’s wearing REALLY all that special?

Why make new stuff for NPCs? Let players have that.

Some dev goes “oh this new Sylvanas armor is so awesome” STOP MAKING GEAR FOR NPCS! THE PLAYERS LOOK LIKE TRASH!

I feel like a homeless person in Westfall.

5 Likes

8 Likes

You’re wearing Nintendo 64 armor from Classic.

That means in all the expansion they never made anything better for you.

OH BUT THEY’LL UPDATE THE NPC ARMOR EVERY EXPANSION! Sylvanas got how many different looks in Shadowlands? It’s ridiculous. Meanwhile we have to look like Minecraft, suck copium, and go “I’m pretty” WHEN I KNOW I’M NOT!

7 Likes

Well the themes of the armor hasn’t been too exciting lately (to me at least) the armor itself looks great and polished. The sets themselves are meh. The whole Oribos looking stuff and the colors. I don’t think it fits many of the classes tbh.

8 Likes

Players get big, bulky, blocky, and washed out colors armor. I don’t know who took over wearable art design starting with BFA, but they’ve done a poor job and is obviously color blind and has a pretty bad astigmatism.

14 Likes

I think Blizzard is doing it on purpose to make players “know their place” in this relationship.

2 Likes

Maybe when Microsoft finally takes over, and actually steps inside the Blizzard headquarters… they will find all the treasures the devs have been holding back from players for years and years.

3 Likes

“Can I have the armor Sylvanas is wearing in 9.2?”

“No. You’re just a filthy player.”

4 Likes

Hey let’s put some goofball eyeballs on that hunter armor!

2 Likes