Players Want Better Armor

Whoa now, armor doesn’t look that bad.

1 Like

Yeah you’re right, we look worse.

3 Likes

The armor is going to look like Minecraft armor in an exclusive crossover.

1 Like

I’d be fine having my hunter wear this:

10 Likes

Actually it is a mix of Vanilla and Legion with shoulders from Northrend, belt from Cata and a weapon from Draenor.

I know how to mix and match.

I am not sure whether to recommend a therapist or a stylist.

Of course, I might take your grievance more seriously if you were actually wearing gear. And to that point, let’s be serious, you’re a blood elf, you don’t need gear to look good.

2 Likes

I want more male skimpy armor.

5 Likes

I feel the next generation of transmogrification should include the ability to modify items to some degree? A morph of sorts?

I just wished they’d stop giving us sets in 3 different shades of 1 color :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Aside from the Microsoft plea which shouldn’t be necessary, I agree fully with everything else you mention.

2 Likes

That will be 24.99 USD

Yeah we really need better armor tbh. We STILL can’t have hair under hoods/helmets/hats, still can’t choose armor colors, lots of good looking mogs are stuck in 2005 graphics. It sucks!!! I get that WoW is on an old system or w/e but man surely they could do SOMETHING at this point?

6 Likes

Look , Drop dead gorgeous is only a saying . Nothing has ever died in game or anywhere else because of how you look . Stats are the only thing that matters .

Why are you even looking at your own charatcter , you should be continually looking at your surroundings to see incoming threats.

I honestly could not tell you what my toons gear looks like , it took me 3 months a few expansions ago to see that my shoulders and x-bow had eyes on them that actually moved ( only reason them was that a person I was playing with said it freaked them out when teh eyes turned and looked at her . )

1 Like

I want to transmog white and Gray’s. I want a pots and pans gearset

4 Likes

This look here is the only good look IMO to come out of Shadowlands. YMMV.

3 Likes

Yes! Let’s go!

I’m not looking at my character!

I’m looking at those other characters. Usually the elves.

:wink:

4 Likes

That’s one thing I wish wow would do better. We need more vanity gear. FF14 pulls this off flawlessly. Sets look good almost non-stop.

Mind you, I do enjoy a lot of WoW’s gear. I just uh… Made my monk half naked eventually because I didn’t vibe with most of the Shadowlands stuff.

5 Likes

i mean look at this from diablo immortal

can we just…have stuff like this in wow?

15 Likes

Microsoft, save the POWs!

(Players of Warcraft)

We are starving!

Updating the textures for old mogs – even just the raid/dungeon sets – would go a long way with me lol. As someone who’s currently committed to wearing one. And this one in particular doesn’t look too bad, all things considered, or I wouldn’t like it so much to begin with. But I was checking out the hunter equivalent from the same raid for my alt, and it literally just looked like body paint in a hurricane. I was so confused…

2 Likes