Players overpowered by this point

Nice Blizzard, now since you removed the stats drop from Frogs already like a bunch of people got 12k and some 20k Stamina 800XP…etc crit/haste/mast… and ofc other stuff in their cloak, what will happen to that?

Also farming dailies and quests is fine but buff the drop rate of bronze and put more dailies that we can do in the same area of other dailies…

8 Likes

What does it matter what happens with that? At best, they can help other people clear content…at worst, they stop playing. There is no reward for being overpowered other than continuing the same currency grind everyone else is currently going through.

9 Likes

The problem isn’t them quiting or helping to clear, it is them gatekeeping content based on if people farmed frogs.

19 Likes

What gatekeeping?

The gatekeeping almost all WoW players do in retail. :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

How exactly do you think that’s going to work, lol? I doubt you are progressed enough to get into Mythic SoO either way.

1 Like

A problem not mentioned is that people who grinded frogs will continue to get farther and farther ahead. There are grinds that require gear checks and most people won’t be able to do them.

11 Likes

Is anyone but frog farms progressed enough to do that?

So you have no clue what you’re talking about, got it

4 Likes

dude already I saw a bunch of people way overpowered they are wiping bosses fast and just breezing the content like nothing…hell I want to do the same thing

9 Likes

Most people were not going to get geared enough to do mythic SoO either way. This is not going to affect as many people as you are implying.

Then keep grinding so you can.

2 Likes

Have you tried to join anything from dragonflight as a hunter on retail?

cant anymore man, they removed Stats drop from frogs that dropped almost every other frog , thats how people were doing it

6 Likes

lol. There are plenty of other ways to get stat thread drops. It’ll take a little longer, but I have faith that you can do it, champ! I’ll be cheering you on.

2 Likes

see your not understanding dude, why would i work twice harder when the other half got it easy method… instead of removing it completely drop the rate

14 Likes

Well, if that’s the way you’re looking at it then keep in mind that you can stop at any time. So don’t work twice as hard. Just give up.

I’ll be cheering you on either way.

2 Likes

There are but frogs was legitimately 5-6x faster than anything else. The fact this nerf isn’t coming in tandem with buffs to other content is really what stings.

16 Likes

Technically they did buff other content. I guess whether or not it was a large enough buff is debatable.

1 Like

once they buff it 50% more than sure

this was less about nerfing player gains and more about saving the frogs from going extinct im sure. :dracthyr_a1:

5 Likes