Player is Banned (72 Hours) for World PVP

Because the suspension was done for a player engaging in world pvp and they refuse to tell him what he did wrong, other than calling it harassing players and disruptive gameplay.

So anyone who does world pvp can be banned like he was. That’s important and worthy of discussion.

1 Like

I’ve been banned – excuse me, ‘suspended’… since they seem to like clarifying that – for similarly ridiculous reasons that are just absurd.

I have come to absolutely despise the CM’s here. I will never again have any respect for them. They have burned that bridge and tromped through the ashes of it.

2 Likes

You do not know that. He says that he assumes that was the reason, but I find it highly unlikely.

3 Likes

pft dudes lying or hasnt figured out the actual reasoning. Theres alot more “disruptive” gameplay out there.

mmmm ill be seeing you tonight duskwood.

It’s not like you’re missing anything by being away from it for 72 hours. You think you’ll miss it, but you don’t. Aren’t you thankful?

Don’t bother going thru the automated system, take it public via their customer service Twitter.

(Just going off of what the OP said on reddit here.)

But if Blizzard won’t fully explain why he was banned, how can he be sure it was because of his WPvP shenanigans? Just because his account was actioned directly after those events does not necessarily mean it’s the reason for it.

1 Like

Yeah, and I’ve got some ocean front property in Arizona.

5 Likes

What merits? The guy put up the video of their WPvP. Watch it.

I agree, because if they posted it here they would get a forum ban for discussing moderation. So they HAVE to post it on reddit.

Yeah actually using correct terms for what they mean is kind of a staple of language.

Suspension means you get to come back. A ban means you can’t.

If you get banned you lose everything and have to make a new account like Rektful.

2 Likes

Except people have been getting removed from towns and what not for wpvp raiding cities. People have had stuff like this happen this expac.

Everybody knows this. All the people you see reference having been forum banned know, obviously, that the bans weren’t permanent. Nonetheless, it’s common lingo here on the forums to refer to temporary suspensions as forum bans.

Why is coming to the forums and discussing other people’s punishments from blizzard so popular these days?

It is against tos and coc to do so.

I don’t care what the situation is, it’s between that player and blizzard.

2 Likes

did they get punished from blizzard or just removed from the zones because of crappy server stability?

anyone get banned for 72 hours after they got moved? sounds like a different situation

1 Like

He put up a partial video.
You are assuming that is the reason he was suspended.
He was dropping some f-bombs in say.
Were the other 4 people suspended?
I recommend not taking things posted on the internet at face value…

9 Likes

Nah they got moved, and told if they did it again an action would happen. IE warned not to do a raid in Warmode on a city.

It looks like they all hopped on the hivemind mount which probably looked like 1 player, then suddenly there’s 5 people surrounding the person who gets insta-killed.

Looks like strategy to me, working as Blizzard intended, not sure why they were banned.

1 Like

Thank you for posting wisdom. :heart:

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHUUU_P0bjo

Especially since people are not reading the reddit thread.