Player Housing Variants

Because people keep demanding it besides the fact Blizz already told us they’re not going to add it anytime soon. I do apologize but…not every player cares about a house in game that’d just never be used and gather dust. I’ve got a tent as my vulpera I don’t need some musty in game house. If they’d give me the ability to drive my caravan wagon around I’d have that too but sadly Blizz isn’t that kind quite yet

All the MMO-RPG’s I have ever played, I totally felt like player housing was as stupid as watching paint dry.

1 Like

player housing would be great, but murder hoboing is good too, take rest in some Inn some where is just fun, could find one in a town that is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. LOL

What if we just let you paint your garrison a new color?

Have you check out Palia is quite interesting housing type game…matter fact couple of their designers were let go from Blizzard some time back…

Lets just be honest…IF this company with this team actually gave us housing, there would certainly be some crap added to ruin it entirely…like giving us shared banking soon…then making it an abomination level gold sink.

1 Like

I think there are things blizzard has to do first, before they sink into proper housing. Such as picking a color pallet and creating a dye system for armor. After that they need to build a system that allows you to tour other players garrisons while they are away. Then they can build on those foundational systems.

I don’t want it. Never have. It will be turned into a massive grind to get and to keep going and will turn into a questing hub and then you will have lots of microtransactions added in to add things to it. Nothing about it will be relaxing.

1 Like

If Blizzard makes it a point to not force or bait people into the house system then those who don’t want it shouldn’t be bothered by its existence for those who do want it.

The key is how Blizzard handles it.
Sadly those in power never see their hand in things.

2 Likes

Different game, WOW is about instanced MMO PVE content,
please no housing.

I have a house and a human character there. It’s a neat game, but it’s not WoW. In WoW, I can be a goblin. Plus, I don’t have to pay for my outfits if I don’t want to (besides the sub fee).

I Fear that One day Player house will become thing and soon Oh Lords!

It happen what been happening in ff14 and Soon you all see why this was mistake and soon it get worst… behold the dark truth!

'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyCUQMGYR20&t
Nightclub and terrible and horrible things!

Seedy Underbelly be roaming around and it get worst and worst… OH THE HUMANITY OF what was Wow!!!

Oh, I thought this was a necro.

People have been crying about housing since like Legion, and the topic gets brought up a few times a week.

This is the (I lost count after 607)th post about it, that I can recall. Pretty sure there’s a lot more though. Just comment on of the hundreds if not thousands instead of creating a “new” one.

1 Like