Player Housing Ideas

So I was musing on the idea of player housing, and believe it would be cute if they added rainbow themed flags for customization to hang inside your player owned house. :rainbow_flag:

Additionally, allow an xp+rep boost to players who visit your house and interact with something inside the home. ie: A cup of tea in the dining room. Sort of akin to the darkmoon faire.

:rainbow_flag: :transgender_flag:

1 Like

I thought breaking into homes was normal and encouraged behavior in RPGs. You don’t need to reward me with a buff for rifling through your cupboard and drinking from all of your glasses. I was going to do that, anyway.

4 Likes

We already have housing, but rainbow banners for them would be cool (we can change the banners around, already, so it would just need to add a new one).

1 Like

Ah. I finally get to use this.

Also, I don’t care about anybodies gender preference. If it makes them happy, awesome.

1 Like

Honey, who’s this naked glowing lady sleeping on the floor of our foyer?

Oh, that’s just Rita, she breaks in every now and again. Just walk around her, she’ll get an orcish associate to come and kill us if we wake her up.

I remember now, that’s how two-shoed lou became zero-hope lou.

3 Likes

I’m a little off topic but I’ve always been curious why there hasn’t been a rainbow cape. :robot::question:

2 Likes

When I make posts like this, they get yeeted real fast. But when he/she does it, the posts stay up. I smell somethin fishy going on.

To alleviate that smell, I cooked up some fresh popcorn if anybody needs?

2 Likes

I believe for the same reason why people want World of Warcraft to stick to its roots and not some gender pride simulator.

Me specifically, I want to play a game to play a game. Not to know someone’s personal beliefs or choices.

Its none of my business anyway.
:dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

A rainbow cape doesn’t have to imply the lgbt as it could just be a rainbow cape since warcraft is goofy enough for it to fit. :rainbow::rainbow: :telescope::robot:

…although, i’m now worried the rainbow can no longer be a simple design for simple stuff. :telescope::robot: :gun::rainbow_flag:

I once again, for like, the third time this week, cast my vote against player housing.

So they make a giant server for each player get some of housing and dispending how you beat the final boss you get
Lfr a medium apt
Normal large apt
Heroic small house
Mythic medium house
There’s a xp an money system to make your dwelling better as well as stuff to put in it.
If you sell your dwelling you can’t get a new one till end of next expansion

Maybe account bound so alts can use it as well